No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Prizefighter Results, Round By Round Discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
    Thoughts on the battle of Tom little and Dallas?
    I've never seen either fight, but I'm inclined to say Dallas will win due to experience

Worst fight on the card IMO
    Dallas is a pretty big lump probably best known for being destroyed by David Price in 2 rounds his comeback fight vs was against a washed up 40 odd year old (45 I think) Matt Skelton which he lost (tko) & looked absolutely horrific in. I haven't seen much of Tom Little but from what I have seen he looks pretty rubbish & appears to lack power bigtime. He just looks like a guy who likes to spoil.

I think whoever meets the winner of that 1/4 final should have a very easy semi final & would probably be odds on to take the tournament.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      Worst fight on the card IMO
      Dallas is a pretty big lump probably best known for being destroyed by David Price in 2 rounds his comeback fight vs was against a washed up 40 odd year old (45 I think) Matt Skelton which he lost (tko) & looked absolutely horrific in. I haven't seen much of Tom Little but from what I have seen he looks pretty rubbish & appears to lack power bigtime. He just looks like a guy who likes to spoil.

I think whoever meets the winner of that 1/4 final should have a very easy semi final & would probably be odds on to take the tournament.
      Ehhh, That's what I was thinking... Dallas hasn't looked good in his last three fights, but Little has literally fought cab drivers.
      I put 20 down on Dallas because of that... I'll probably lose though.

Comment

Right man got it IMO

I gave Mo the first & Sosnowski took the last 2 on workrate.

Kingpin vs the hard hitting Morrocan is up next. I have a feeling things are about to pick up!

Comment

Harris was too inactive... could have ended it in the first though.
          That's why it's only three rounds IMO.... when you have the chance, go all out because you only have three rounds to win it

Comment

Comments Thread For: Prizefighter Early Results - Sosnowski Tops Harris

Noureddine Meddoune [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Can't believe it took Vitali that long to KO Sosnowski....joke. Aiight let's go Kingpin.

Comment

Slow start but his true class came through.

Comment

Kingpin promised 3 K.Os, there is one!

Maddoune was game but Kingpin is boss

Comment

Mannn, Dallas better beat Little.
                    I'm watching him and..... seriously if he lost... that's just sad

Comment

Hahahaha.... Damn Johnson, win one fight on Prizefighter and now he thinks he's going to be the HW champion.
                      I say feed him to Deontay Wilder and see if Wilder can win against somebody who isn't completely a bum

Comment

Working...
                      X