Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Prizefighter Results, Round By Round Discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How good is Hamer? Should we be mentioning his name alongside Seth Mitchell and Deontay Wilder as the best up and coming young American heavyweights?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      How good is Hamer? Should we be mentioning his name alongside Seth Mitchell and Deontay Wilder as the best up and coming young American heavyweights?

American heavyweight boxing is really in trouble isnt it

Comment

He looked decent, nothing spectacular but he fought smart and did what he had to do to win his matches. He not far off from contender status but he's not a threat to any of the top guys, for now at least.

Comment

Hamer is average. I wouldn't say he's as good as Bryant Jennings, Mitchell or even Wilder. That is to say, I'd pick all three to beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeNDaBox View Post
            Hamer is average. I wouldn't say he's as good as Bryant Jennings, Mitchell or even Wilder. That is to say, I'd pick all three to beat him.
            Yea he is the definition of average. He shouldnt have beaten Johnson

Comment

Tor Hammer done well for someone who took the tournament at short notice, kingpin johnson was terrible, rarely threw any more than one punch at a time, very poor foot movement and as ive said before done loads of talking between fights and very little action in the fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                Yea he is the definition of average. He shouldnt have beaten Johnson
                this is a tourney kingpin should have won but he is a slow started in most his fights & he tends to box behind a jab & take his time. i don't think he is made for these 1 night 3 round fights. if i was kingpin i'd be looking for an immediate 10 round fight with tor hamer in the states. i'm not sure hamer would jump at that now that he has a win over him. kingpin has troubles getting fights because he is a high risk, low reward fight for any contender. in my opinion i think kingpin easily outboxes him over 10.

Comment

this will open some doors for hamer...

Comment

Working...
                  X