No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Prizefighter Results, Round By Round Discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MJ406 View Post
    This, it's easy to last the distance (in this case vs Vitali) when you're making NO competitive effort to win the fight

I still remember vs Vitali Klitschko a majority of what he did that night was back up and smack talk

**note to self when you're clearly losing EVERY round talking smack doesn't make you tough.

I would have more respect for him if he took risks, put it all on the line, and got stopped by Vitali in 4-5

and not he's not getting "ducked" that performance vs Vitali was an embarrassment and Kingpin not only lost widely, but by fighting how he did, hurt his stock and made a fool out of himself
    agreed man. as much as i dislike Derek Chisora at least he went all out on his shield, barely took a backwards step and made the fight entertaining, to get a once in a lifetime opportunity to fight for the heavyweight championship of the world and run for 12 rounds is unforgivable.

Comment

Packed house at York Hall London. Just showed the fighters in dressing rooms starting to warm up. First fight (Johnson-Meddoune) will should start pretty soon...

Comment

Really?!? I didn't think it started til 9pm.

Comment

Originally posted by fladz View Post
          i think there's a couple of non prizefighter fights not televised. They're probably starting soon. I doubt Johnson-Meddoune will be on before 9pm

Comment

Originally posted by fladz View Post
            No, not really - I'm just ****ing around...

Here's a vid of Johnson opponent:

He's quite amateurish, lacks size and reach and should be an easy fight for Kingpin...

Comment

Who you got in Prize fighter tonight?

I can only think of a couple right now. Anywho, who does NSB have in these matchs? These are the only ones I know off the top of my head:

Kevin Johnson vs Noureddine Meddoune

Albert Sosnowski vs Maurice Harris

Tom Dallas vs Tom Little

I know that since this is only three rounds, anything can happen and people are a little more aggressive compared to a 8, 10 or 12 rounder.
              IMO, the only one I've seen fight is Kevin Johnson and I think he's going to win. If he loses, no way by KO.
              If Vitali can't KO him, no way Meddoune does. I don't know jack about him because evidently he's only had five fights.
              Thoughts NSB?

Comment

Dumb me.. I didn't see this. Hopefully a mod will move my thread.

Comment

Not sure but the York Hall is only 2 miles from me. Going tonight! I want pics but only crappy seats left, but it's a very small venue.

I got King Pin on skills but tbh no idea how he does in 3 rounders.

Comment

Kingpin should take this easily, if he doesn't win this he should retire (unless he has to leave the tournament due to injury/cuts ect)

Comment

Thoughts on the battle of Tom little and Dallas?
                      I've never seen either fight, but I'm inclined to say Dallas will win due to experience

Comment

Working...
                      X