No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather, Pacquiao Top Highest Paid Athletes List

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Main Source View Post
    Damn, look at Beckham. He's still active but a shell from his former self, plays in a BS-league (compared to European standards), and he's still getting more money than Christiano Ronaldo. That's epic marketing.

Floyd Mayweather Jr. owns everyone though. $85 mill. without endorsements. Damn that's crazy.

Beckham ain't going broke anytime soon.. Dude makes guap.

Comment

Floyd Jr has no endorsements???? He could endorse "wife-beaters" for Haynes or Fruit of the Loom, if they'd take him.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
        What does that even mean if you truly want the fight? There have been times in negotiations where one fighter agrees to an even split JUST to make the fight HAPPEN. You don't realize it, but you're basically saying you don't want the fight to happen. That's why I'm happy for you guys. You've found another excuse for Floyd not to fight Pacquiao. Months ago it used to be drug testing issues.
        LOL, Please let Manny KO a JWW in Bradley before you start with that nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
          What does that even mean if you truly want the fight? There have been times in negotiations where one fighter agrees to an even split JUST to make the fight HAPPEN. You don't realize it, but you're basically saying you don't want the fight to happen. That's why I'm happy for you guys. You've found another excuse for Floyd not to fight Pacquiao. Months ago it used to be drug testing issues.
          I asked a very simple question. Now that you've seen the Forbes report, is the $40 mil no ppv offer a bad one in your opinion?

As to your post, most fighters don't ask for more than they are worth to make a fight. SO lets skip all the nonsense.

IMO, after seeing this, $40 mil guarantee is certainly not a crappy offer.

Comment

Can we say Million Dollar Champion?

Comment

i may be wrong with this but if that is what they got paid for 2 fights (mayweather 85 n pac 56) then mayweather was doing 42.5million a fight and pac 28million a fight (average). If you look at them numbers it implies the split should be 60/40 4 mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                I asked a very simple question. Now that you've seen the Forbes report, is the $40 mil no ppv offer a bad one in your opinion?

As to your post, most fighters don't ask for more than they are worth to make a fight. SO lets skip all the nonsense.

IMO, after seeing this, $40 mil guarantee is certainly not a crappy offer.
                Not to mention Floyd only fought twice the last couple of months. Pac fought more and made way less he should take the 40 mill.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                  Now that you've seen the Forbes report, is the $40 mil no ppv offer a bad one in your opinion?
                  Hey Dunn, $40m flat minus Arum's 27.5% is $29m to Manny... which is no better than his paydays for the likes of JMM and Mosley.

I don't know if 50/50 will get that fight done, but $40m flat for a Mayweather fight definitely won't.

Comment

Btw, I'm guessing the Bradley fight is not included in Manny's income, while Floyd consists of Ortiz and Cotto.

Comment

LMAO....oh but boxing is dying... Lol

Comment

Working...
                      X