No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather, Pacquiao Top Highest Paid Athletes List

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    But if Manny did earn more I'm sure it wouldn't mean that Manny should ask for more than 50% right? For Floyd fans, it only counts starting ...... NOW!! lol!
    NO! If Manny would have been a higher earner than Floyd, of course he should ask for more. Oscar did it with both of them. Floyd does it with his opponents and so does Pacquiao. Floyd makes more and brings more in than Manny which is now proven and always been, so why should Pac get 50% Because he is popular too? Business is about #'s and Pac's ain't matching Floyd's #'s and that is a fact. Why should Mayweather give Pac what he makes when Pac ain't even making what Floyd makes? Pac ain't selling fights like Mayweather. Forget all the idol worshiping and think business. I wanted to see the fight too but I'm not going to ask Floyd to give Pac what he don't deserve.

Comment

• Originally posted by treason1 View Post
      the funny thing i noticed was floyd had zero endourcements
      he is a ok fighter but no one wants to be accociated with a man that made racist statmenats and beat his mother of his children and hangs around a vilolent notorious drug dealer named 50 cents
      mannys endourcements dwarfs mayweathers
      And with all of Manny's sponsorship,Mayweather STILL made more money than Pacquiao this year AND he fights less than Manny. Pacquiao fans really have no clue.

Comment

Working...
      X