No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather, Pacquiao Top Highest Paid Athletes List

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
    Well doesn't manny have to get by Bradley first? LOL and then he has to fight Marquez AGAIN. maybe in 4 tries he can do what Floyd did in one. Good Luck Manny!
    All Floyd has to do is say, "Let's fight. I'll do whatever it takes to make the fight happen." That is if he really wants the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
      WHy are you so mad that floyd makes more than manny? If manny simply leaves TR, he can get as much.

The larger point is we can stop with all the 50/50 split stuff. And, it also loks like floyd wasn't lying when he said he is the highest paid athlete in the world.

Kudos to floyd for setting up such a great business model. And a great big **** you to all those saying boxing is dead.
      floyd is not the highest paid athlete in the world. just please stop with that ignorant nonsense.

tiger woods & lionel messi make more than floyd. You flo mos are so gullible when it comes to floyd its just so sad.

You do know floyd has to break off oscar & gbp a piece right? You do know satellite & dish companies take about 50% of the ppv money right?

but yea floyd took home 85 mill then couldnt get a better attorney to keep him out of jail for shaking his baby moma?

lmfaaao.....

"It would not surprise me to see lil floyd runnin around grand rapids broke"

-Floyd Mayweather Sr.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomasio View Post
        Mayweather is the HIGHEST PAID athlete & yet he is the ONLY 1 in the top 10 list without any endorsements!! That just shows that he DOESN'T NEED Pacquiao or anybody else!!
        At least this guy is being honest. Floyd doesn't have to fight Manny. Stand by it and be proud of it. Forget about Pac. I'd prefer Khan vs Mayweather. I don't think the Martinez fight will ever happen.

Comment

Wow is the only word to describe this list. Floyd has no endorsements and still makes more money than Manny. And Manny has endorsements. Bob Arum is taking this kid to the cleaners. This proves Floyd doesnt need Manny. Now Watch, Pac fans are going to say they don't care about "this money stuff" now that Manny is behind Floyd. Before it was a major deal and now its not. Money May all day haters

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
            Same Forbes you guys were sucking off when manny was #32 biggest whatever he was. Can we just end the 50/50 split stuff now and move on.
            the fight is never happening so talk of a potential split is pointless.

Comment

If this all correct, it makes me question the people who claim "boxing is dying"; when the top two boxers make more money than any other athlete.
              Also questioning where does a top MMA fighter land? Since the sport has been blowing up, why aren't the fighters making big money?

Comment

Damn, Floyd went straight money he earned, nothing given. That's baller ****.

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
                  floyd is not the highest paid athlete in the world. just please stop with that ignorant nonsense.

tiger woods & lionel messi make more than floyd. You flo mos are so gullible when it comes to floyd its just so sad.

You do know floyd has to break off oscar & gbp a piece right? You do know satellite & dish companies take about 50% of the ppv money right?

but yea floyd took home 85 mill then couldnt get a better attorney to keep him out of jail for shaking his baby moma?

lmfaaao.....

"It would not surprise me to see lil floyd runnin around grand rapids broke"

-Floyd Mayweather Sr.
                  I'll trust forbes over you. You know so much about floyd's money but complain about forbes knowing about what people take home. Funny stuff.

SO lets not trust a reputable publication that has spent years tracking and documenting incomes of the wealthy now because they said floyd is the highest paid.

Man, your hatred is pathetic.
                  Last edited by The Big Dunn; 06-18-2012, 02:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
                    The money these golfers get from endorsements is ridiculous
                    Big Krit is the man...had to comment after seeing ur pic...Yea dats Me mayne

Comment

Lol @ Peyton manning and Beckham

Epic trolls

Comment

Working...
                      X