No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather, Pacquiao Top Highest Paid Athletes List

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigAlexSand View Post
    If this all correct, it makes me question the people who claim "boxing is dying"; when the top two boxers make more money than any other athlete.
    Also questioning where does a top MMA fighter land? Since the sport has been blowing up, why aren't the fighters making big money?
    Dana White and his investors make all the money, and only the top guys see a million dollars and a tiny percentage of revenue. They are getting raped with no lube over there. I'm surprised Bob Arum or ODLY hasn't expanded into MMA since they could keep most of the money for themselves.

Looking at this list it becomes clear that 40 million flat was not a bad offer to Pac. But that 40 probably becomes 30 after Pac pays Arum. He should leave him.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
      All Floyd has to do is say, "Let's fight. I'll do whatever it takes to make the fight happen." That is if he really wants the fight.

All manny has to say is okay Floyd take the bigger cut let's fight, I'll do anything to make the fight happen. Wait he did say that!! And then Floyd called him out and manny went back on his word!

Doesn't matter manny has his hands full now. He has his trilogy with Bradley and he has to fight Marquez AGAIN...

Comment

So Manny pulls in similar $ to Floyd. 56mil + arums cut wouldn't be far off what Floyd made.

Comment

Mayweather offer is more than fair...

This tells me that Mayweather makes considerable more than Manny even though Manny fights more during the year not to mention if he offered him $40 mil for one fight given what he normally makes this amount actually is very generous and fair.

Comment

Good news for Floyd fans. Floyd doesn't have to fight Manny. He's already rich. Celebration should follow.

moron... troll some more hater

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
              All manny has to say is okay Floyd take the bigger cut let's fight, I'll do anything to make the fight happen. Wait he did say that!! And then Floyd called him out and manny went back on his word!

Doesn't matter manny has his hands full now. He has his trilogy with Bradley and he has to fight Marquez AGAIN...
              I don't know what you guys are mad about. You claim that you want the fight, yet you have no interest making it happen other than defending the things that won't make it happen. You want Manny to beg for the fight, which means Floyd doesn't have to do anything. "Here's my conditions. Take it or leave it." Well, apparently, Pacman chooses to leave it. We move on and stop talking about it.

Fight is not happening. You can blame Pacman/Arum all you want. What does that even mean? You feel proud and happy Floyd didn't budge? Is that all you want as a boxing fan?

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
                Big Krit is the man...had to comment after seeing ur pic...Yea dats Me mayne
                Co-sign. at first I was disappointed with his album but its growing on me.

The guy has some great talent

Comment

I don't know what you guys are mad about. You claim that you want the fight, yet you have no interest making it happen other than defending the things that won't make it happen. You want Manny to beg for the fight, which means Floyd doesn't have to do anything. "Here's my conditions. Take it or leave it." Well, apparently, Pacman chooses to leave it. We move on and stop talking about it.

Fight is not happening. You can blame Pacman/Arum all you want. What does that even mean? You feel proud and happy Floyd didn't budge? Is that all you want as a boxing fan?
                  Now that you've seen the Forbes report, is the $40 mil no ppv offer a bad one in your opinion?

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
                    The money these golfers get from endorsements is ridiculous
                    Damn, look at Beckham. He's still active but a shell from his former self, plays in a BS-league (compared to European standards), and he's still getting more money than Christiano Ronaldo. That's epic marketing.

Floyd Mayweather Jr. owns everyone though. $85 mill. without endorsements. Damn that's crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                      Now that you've seen the Forbes report, is the $40 mil no ppv offer a bad one in your opinion?
                      What does that even mean if you truly want the fight? There have been times in negotiations where one fighter agrees to an even split JUST to make the fight HAPPEN. You don't realize it, but you're basically saying you don't want the fight to happen. That's why I'm happy for you guys. You've found another excuse for Floyd not to fight Pacquiao. Months ago it used to be drug testing issues.

Comment

Working...
                      X