Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergio Martinez Warns Canelo To Move Pay-Per-View

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll buy both, but watch Chavez-Martinez live. I'll watch Canelo-Ortiz right after on my DVR. Going to be a long night.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
      I'll buy both, but watch Chavez-Martinez live. I'll watch Canelo-Ortiz right after on my DVR. Going to be a long night.
      No, it won't be a long night...

1. GBP will move Canela vs. Victoria.

2. JCC JR will KO Sergio in > 6 rounds.

Comment

One has to think which fight is more of importance. Logically Sergio-Chavez fight is the one to be watched if the fights happen on the same night. This match up is heavy anticipated whereas Canelo-Ortiz is not.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          Maravilla is a Gee. IMO he knocks both out

but seriously though that's just an inconvenience.
          I would've gladly bought both if they were on separate dates.

Canelo vs Ortiz will probably have the better undercard so i'm about 60% sure that's the one i'll buy
          Exactly my thoughts, I'll be buying the PPV that has a better undercard, and it'll most likely be Goldenboy.

Martinez is hungry, he's been waiting for this type of opportunity so I don't blame him for getting aggressive like this, telling Canelo to move his date

It's going to be an interesting few months

Comment

Martinez is right. Chavez Jr and Canelo both have titles Martinez was stripped for.

Comment

Golden Boy should just swallow some pride and move to October. It gives them an extra month to promote, and it'll still do big business in October anyway.

Comment

I'll go to the movies for the GBP card and watch the Chavez vs. Sergio replay on HBO the next week. GBP has better undercards meaning money well spent.

Comment

And promoters wonder why more and more people stream fights...

Comment

Lol, Sergio ain't playin around

Comment

Martinez just hyped me up. I swore I wouldn't buy a TR fight anymore and I was planning to buy tickets for the whooping Ortiz is going to put on Canelo. But after this s-hit, for sure I'm going to buy the Martinez fight....

Comment

Working...
                      X