No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergio Martinez Warns Canelo To Move Pay-Per-View

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
    I'm either getting canelo/ortiz or nothing. I just can't spend anymore on TR fighters for a minute.
    Aww cmon, show some support for Martinez and build him into a PPV star so we can get the fight we always wanted, and that is Floyd v Martinez.

Or do you want Floyd to fight Canelo or rematch Ortiz?

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
      Duckgio Quacktinez will regret his words on 9/15.

You can Boxrec that shlt now as the day JCC JR retired Duckgio.
      LOl what do you have against Martinez? You seem like the biggest hater he has

Comment

Originally posted by Someone88 View Post
        LOl what do you have against Martinez? You seem like the biggest hater he has
        I'm a hater? All Sergio does all day is hate on JCC JR.

Seriously, not a day goes by where there isn't an article in which Sergio is trolling JCC JR.
        Last edited by mushahadeen; 06-18-2012, 09:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
          Aww cmon, show some support for Martinez and build him into a PPV star so we can get the fight we always wanted, and that is Floyd v Martinez.

Or do you want Floyd to fight Canelo or rematch Ortiz?
          WHo floyd fights isn't relevant to the discussion on hand. JCC/Sergio is the better fight but I wont spend my money on any TR fights for the foreseeable future. Their 2 most recent big fights, Abril/Rios and Tim/Manny appear to have decisions that were manipulated by the promoter for personal financial gain.

But I don't know if i'll get canelo/ortiz until I see the price. I can't see spending 49.95 for what I consider to be a WCB level fight.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
            I'm a hater? All Sergio does all day is hate on JCC JR.

Seriously, not a day goes by where there isn't an article in which Sergio is trolling JCC JR.
            Ok so that's your reason I wasn't sure why, I don't know Martinez wants the big Fights he is generally a nice guy

Comment

Ortiz-Alvarez is the better fight, that fight is worth my hard earned cash.

Comment

Canelo is too big and strong for Ortiz......

Martinez is more deserving of my cash than Canelo is, and on top of that, I get to see Martinez get stopped! There is no way I'm gonna miss a good old-fashioned Chavez family ass whoopin!

WAR CHAVEZ JR!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Always View Post
                  Canelo is too big and strong for Ortiz......

Martinez is more deserving of my cash than Canelo is, and on top of that, I get to see Martinez get stopped! There is no way I'm gonna miss a good old-fashioned Chavez family ass whoopin!

WAR CHAVEZ JR!!!!!!!!!

Comment

This dude hasn't even been on a ppv undercard and here he is talking ****.

Can't wait until Jr. Blast his overrated azz.

Comment

My money is going towards the Chavez Jr. retirement fund. Dont think it will be competetive for long but it will be fun watching Jr. tortured and who wants to watch Ortiz quit again anyways.

Comment

Working...
                      X