Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergio Martinez Warns Canelo To Move Pay-Per-View

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chavez ain't signed the contract yet so I wouldn't be yapping if I was Sergio.

Comment

WAR CANELO

Comment

This is the **** I love to hear. #WarMartinez

Comment

Sergio is one of my fav fighters...but he needs to just shut up and do his talking in the ring.

I still think that he has an edge over JCCJ...

Comment

Canelo is going to cut into Maravilla's biggest payday, one that he has been chasing for years! Of course he'll tell Canelo to move aside.

Comment

GBP always has better under-cards than TR...Now with this TR move expect GBP to stack this card even more. I read in a spanish site that GBP was planning on including Morales, Maidana, and of course Jhonny Gonzales vs De Leon, Richard said he was still looking for more quality fight in addition to those already mention.
              Now that they feel threaten by TR I bet they will do it...I"m pump up about this fights!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
                Make it a double header.
                who is the person in the right side of your pic???

naa.... I guess I do not really care :P

Comment

Originally posted by BuckToothed View Post
                  Canelo is going to cut into Maravilla's biggest payday, one that he has been chasing for years! Of course he'll tell Canelo to move aside.
                  Nobody cares about Canela vs. Victoria.

Comment

Martinez is pissed with Chavez saying he is going "to knock him out and shut his mouth" I follow Martinez on twitter and he hadn't post in weeks, he just posted that he started training today along with the dancing with the stars that he is doing. he also said that he is hungrier than ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Babalu11 View Post
                      Martinez is pissed with Chavez saying he is going "to knock him out and shut his mouth" I follow Martinez on twitter and he hadn't post in weeks, he just posted that he started training today along with the dancing with the stars that he is doing.
                      HAHAHAHAHA what a joke.

Comment

Working...
                      X