Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergio Martinez Warns Canelo To Move Pay-Per-View

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sergio should take it easy with the threats. Threatening a powerful Mexican's buisness these days gets people's entire families beheaded right?

Comment

there is 365 days a year and these cocksuckers have to fight on the exact same day?

I want to see both fights and not at the same time.

Comment

Arum/Schaefer and HBO/Showtime are not dumb enough to have these fights on the same date I hope right???

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          Sergio Martinez Warns Canelo To Move Pay-Per-View
          Canela vs. Victoria is no match for the El Dinero de Vaca.

Comment

i love boxing as much as the next man, and i make good money for a 25 year old, but i am not shelling out sixty bucks twice to watch to watch two ppvs on the same night. i will probably watch sergio and chavez jr.

both sides will lose out on cashe. what a horrid plan.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              i love boxing as much as the next man, and i make good money for a 25 year old, but i am not shelling out sixty bucks twice to watch to watch two ppvs on the same night. i will probably watch sergio and chavez jr.

both sides will lose out on cashe. what a horrid plan.
              I'm either getting canelo/ortiz or nothing. I just can't spend anymore on TR fighters for a minute.

Comment

Originally posted by TR vs. GB View Post
                Arum/Schaefer and HBO/Showtime are not dumb enough to have these fights on the same date I hope right???

i'm thinking that somebody might have a convenient "injury" at the behest of his promotor.

Comment

Originally posted by newcastleking View Post
                  Sergio should take it easy with the threats.
                  Duckgio Quacktinez will regret his words on 9/15.

You can Boxrec that shlt now as the day JCC JR retired Duckgio.

Comment

Martinez is pumped

Comment

they honestly need to put these fights on different dates seriously it would be awful to miss one of these fights live I would pay for both of them just not on the same night that is ridiculous.

Comment

Working...
                      X