Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL RBR **Re-scoring** of Pacquiao-Bradley Replay (on HBO before Chavez Jr-Lee)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "First 6 rounds Pac was clearly the winner" he did not say he won the first 6

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
      there's no way possible that PAC won the 7th round, shame on HBO
      I shook my head at some of the rounds Lederman gave to Pacquiao. 11-1 is a disgusting and overly biased scorecard. And shame on HBO after the 7th round for Bradley, a clear round for him, instead of showing replays of him landing some punches, they instead decided to show round 2 where Bradley gets hit with a hook and injures his ankle. How pathetic HBO has gotten.

Comment

• What I got from round 7 was pac didn't out land 27-11 over bradley

Comment

• Originally posted by J Dubb II 330 View Post
          "First 6 rounds Pac was clearly the winner" he did not say he won the first 6
          Yeah, that obviously means, that Ford had Pacquiao up 4-2. I don't know how that can be twisted any other way.

Comment

• Because people hear and see what they want lol

Comment

He said the first 6 rounds Pac was clearly the winner" in now way does that mean.he won all 6, that is saying he was winning after 6 rounds

Edited for actual quote
              Yes he said "the first 6 rounds pac was the clear winner"

Thanks

Comment

What I got from round 7 was pac didn't out land 27-11 over bradley
                Compubox was way off that round, too many wild swings from Pac

Comment

Because people hear and see what they want lol
                  You just gave the exact quote

Thats after back tracking.

pwn

Comment

• whoever scored the fight for Bradley is a ******.

end of story

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      Yeah, that obviously means, that Ford had Pacquiao up 4-2. I don't know how that can be twisted any other way.
                      I was actually cheering for Bradley this fight in a house full of PAC man fans and I have to say there is no way Bradley won this fight,, he loses on body language alone,, he was frustrated the whole fight ,, the way u guys are scoring the fight for Tim is a joke,,, cotto fought a way better fight but yet most of u aholes say he lost 10 to 2 but y'all sayin Bradley fought a good fight,,, the only thing. Bradley did well was
                      Take pac's punches,,, with you guy's logic cotto beat mayweather and was robbed

Comment

Working...
                      X