Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL RBR **Re-scoring** of Pacquiao-Bradley Replay (on HBO before Chavez Jr-Lee)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Realclearblue View Post
    Bradley - Round 1.

Pacquiao land three power shots later in the round, however Bradey controlled the first 2:30 minutes of the round. On that note, wtf @ them just saying without any doubt "OH Pacquiao won that round"
    WTF controlled you by hitting Pac arms?

Comment

• Floydiots. "One thing is clear Pac didn't bring the fight to the champ and didn't do enough to win." Wait a minute....who is the champ and the challenger here anyway?

Comment

• after the 5th time watching! yes even with "sound off" i still could only muster giving bradley rds 7 10 11 12 and TWO of those werent easy to give him!

Comment

• Originally posted by whirlwind View Post
          Floydiots. "One thing is clear Pac didn't bring the fight to the champ and didn't do enough to win." Wait a minute....who is the champ and the challenger here anyway?
          will you shut up with your floydiot -pac-tard crap already?

you sound like a child.

Comment

• Originally posted by Iron Boat
            If I were a diehard Pac fan you couldn't be happy about that performance, I mean Pac did look horrible did he not?
            What horrible? Pac just showed he was 2 level above against Bradley. Pac just coasting around and Bradley can't do anything about it but when Pac turn on his offense every 1 minute remaining of every round Bradley can't do anything to stop the offense. This just showed Pac can ko Brandley before 6 if he will relentless to his attack.

Comment

• Originally posted by americanbot View Post
              manny lost the 1st round........he did something in the last 30 seconds but he was outworked for most of that round.

we have to give rounds to the rightful boxer. no gift last second crap..............
              So you're telling me you would have rather been Bradley landing pitter/patter punches compared to Manny's last 3 bombs? Who cares if you slightly win the first 2 minutes if you get schooled the last one. If you get hit in the face harder than what you throw you lose the round. If Bradley's punches had some meaning behind them I can see but he didn't land anything meaningful.

Comment

• Obviously one thing is clear, people saw and scored on different things. The problem is the Judges saw it for Bradley and that will never change.

And if there is a rematch Bradley will win again. And I will take bets, including a comparable account to account.

Just hopefully this is lesson that power is not how rounds are scored unlike what lederman thinks a round is scored who just happens the be the best judge ever according to Lampley

Comment

What horrible? Pac just showed he was 2 level above against Bradley. Pac just coasting around and Bradley can't do anything about it but when Pac turn on his offense every 1 minute remaining of every round Bradley can't do anything to stop the offense. This just showed Pac can ko Brandley before 6 if he will relentless to his attack.
                  This. Even if you say Bradley "won" which he didn't the only reason the fight was even close was because Manny was mailing it in. It's his fault the fight was that close and the decision was against him but Bradley didn't deserve the win, even if Manny gave it away. Giving Bradley 6-7 is just asinine.

Comment

• Originally posted by americanbot View Post
                    i gave bradley the last 4 rounds alone (i am willing to sit down and logically debate anyone about these rounds)

this fight was close & could have gone to ether man.

sad the amount of hate it's gotten..............
                    Remember the golden rule? The judges should gave the close round to champ.

Comment

Remember the golden rule? The judges should gave the close round to champ.
                      Lol why? Because he's the champ? That "golden rule" is why we cry robbery.

How bout give the round to who you thought won, not sway it cause one guy is the champ.

So coming in the Challenger is already at a disadvantage.

Coming in Bradley is a champ @ 140 and undefeated, why should he come in having to do more than enough to win a round.

Glad the Judges threw that dumbass **** out the window, because that **** caused Marquez the third fight

Comment

Working...
                      X