Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL RBR **Re-scoring** of Pacquiao-Bradley Replay (on HBO before Chavez Jr-Lee)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tbh, this fight bored the hell out of me.

i was expecting manny to bring it as well as bradley who talked so much crap in the lead up to the fight.

the ban stick putting a troll in his place was more entertaining.

Comment

• Joel Diaz did a heck of a job in Tim's corner. I think the controversy took overshadowed the job Diaz did.

Comment

• Lol at pac winning the first 9. Lol hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha I smell trolling because you cant be that dumb

Comment

• this fight was so close looking at the replay LOL

it's almost sad looking at the replay.

pac looked like dog ****............

i gave bradley the last 4 rounds. 9 10 11 & 12.

bradley won the last 4 rounds alone.

thats what made this fight so close. i now see what the judges were trying to say..........smh

Comment

• Watched it again. Closer than an alcohol led me to believe. Surprise it was closer

Comment

• Originally posted by Foolkiller View Post
              Joel Diaz did a heck of a job in Tim's corner. I think the controversy took overshadowed the job Diaz did.
              true.

he did a magnificent job.

Comment

• All i wanted is for Judges and bradley to get their just due!

Thanks to all the real boxing fans

Comment

• i gave bradley the last 4 rounds alone (i am willing to sit down and logically debate anyone about these rounds)

this fight was close & could have gone to ether man.

sad the amount of hate it's gotten..............

Comment

• It was closer than I remember watching the first time, but there is no way Bradley "won" that fight. He won 4 rounds, anyone saying Manny lost the first is dumb, he was losing it but those last 3 punches made it his round. That's how most of the fight was really, Bradley won the first 1:30-2:00 of the round but only because Manny wasn't doing ****. 8

Comment

• Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
                      It was closer than I remember watching the first time, but there is no way Bradley "won" that fight. He won 4 rounds, anyone saying Manny lost the first is dumb, he was losing it but those last 3 punches made it his round. That's how most of the fight was really, Bradley won the first 1:30-2:00 of the round but only because Manny wasn't doing ****. 8
                      manny lost the 1st round........he did something in the last 30 seconds but he was outworked for most of that round.

we have to give rounds to the rightful boxer. no gift last second crap..............

Comment

Working...
                      X