Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL RBR **Re-scoring** of Pacquiao-Bradley Replay (on HBO before Chavez Jr-Lee)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
    It was closer than I remember watching the first time, but there is no way Bradley "won" that fight. He won 4 rounds, anyone saying Manny lost the first is dumb, he was losing it but those last 3 punches made it his round. That's how most of the fight was really, Bradley won the first 1:30-2:00 of the round but only because Manny wasn't doing ****. 8
    Not dumb at all.

We as boxing fans must judge ALL fights fairly. It will help the sport.

Comment

• anyway chavez.......

Comment

• The Problem is you have in your mind before the fight starts that since Bradley has below average power how is he going keep Manny off him and win any rounds.

So in your mind Bradley can't win rounds because he can't hurt Pac. Good thing there is other criteria the judges go by.

I said coming into this fight Bradley could handle Pacs power because he handled Holt's and he had already seen similar hand speed ( Alexander, maybe faster)

Comment

• hbo commentators need to come in to the fight more neutral. they had there mind made up before the fight.

Comment

• 7-5 pac only because pac didnt do anything until the end of a few rounds

Comment

• 6-6 or 7-5 either way is fine by me.

Comment

• HBO poll, 91% for Pac.

Comment

• Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post
                  If you listen to the HBO commentators, then its your fault to get influence. You can listen to them but don't let them decide your score.

On one of the middle rounds i gave to Pac, Lampley said something about Pac landing a hook on Tim. I was like "what hook", it was a miss.

I am not gonna argue or convince the members here to make them switch from Bradley to Pac winning. What happen already is history. It is done. To me a 3rd time watching it is enough. Still has the same score.

And on the rematch, i am still picking Bradley. Pac showed his wear and tear, his conditioning in the later rounds.
                  As long as you see it. I thought Pac won convincingly at first, second time I had Bradley. I did not watch again tonight because I can watch it whenever I want to but I'm glad you see that Bradley figured Pac out because next bout Bradley's gonna dominate.

I hope not many rewatched this fight because there is a lot of money to be mad betting on Bradley in the rematch.

BTW looks like Chavez stole Pac's mojo. Lee landed some good shots but again HBO only replayed Chavez connects. Not to mention he didn't piss for the test smdh !!!

Comment

• Looks like a lot of people finally came around. A few of us have been saying it all week. Re-watch the fight and you'll see it was a close fight. I gave it to Bradley but I can't argue with anyone giving it to Pacquiao by a few points. The bottom line is this wasn't a dominant or clear victory for Pacquiao. Lederman and the HBO commentators got it wrong. I can understand why Top Rank don't want a a rematch. I hate to see what Bradley do with healthy feet. I'm still not sold on Bradley but I think he did well enough to eek out a victory. In all honesty, I'm still shocked they didn't give it Pacquiao being the champ and the money man.

Comment

• Anyone watching Lampleys interview with Duane Ford?

He just said "Pac clearly won the first 6 rounds"

Care to explain how you had it 7-5 rounds for bradley? Duane?

Comment

Working...
                      X