No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBO Prez: We Can Not Reverse Pacquiao-Bradley Decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
    By that logic people should never be arrested for rape because the first 10,000 Cavemen that raped Cavewomen were not prosecuted therefore rape convictions are a slap in the face to whatever.

Good thinking!
    Wooooowwww...A fuccin boxing match has just been compared to the raping of women.

Comment

ARCE VS ROJAS REMACHT

Comment

ARCE VS ROJAS REMACHT

Comment

PAC NUMBER #1 AGREE ARCE VS ROJAS AGREE TOO

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
            If you're mad... then my sig is working
            Me mad? Sure but sure as hell not about your sig. You should be ashamed of yourself calling yourself a boxing fan.

Originally posted by lefthook2daliva View Post
            Everybody assumes that Bob Arum is running this scam, but what about Pac and Tim as well?

All 3 gonna' be on the gravy train thanks to this travesty.

Are Tim and Manny just poor oppressed finger-puppets in this or are they complicit?

Why am I the only one asking this question?
            Believe it or not this has crossed my mind several times. Pacquiao had Bradley hurt in 70% of those rounds when he pressed the action in the last minute - minute and a half but never attempted to finish him. Could be that he was in it or could be that he was trying to make the fight last for the purpose of entertainment but in the end couldn't finish the job cause well... it was already too late and he didn't have enough energy to do it.

Either way this has conspiracy written all over it and a SCAM as well. I felt robbed of my 55 bucks. Guess I should blame myself, after saying I was going to boycott Top Rank events I went on and ordered the fight. But Im slowly moving away from this sport little by little.

Comment

look at pac emotion after the nod was given he was in on it also stop acting like he didnt kno ppl other fighters would have been furious this was planned out from the beginning

Comment

Originally posted by lefthook2daliva View Post
                Everybody assumes that Bob Arum is running this scam, but what about Pac and Tim as well?

All 3 gonna' be on the gravy train thanks to this travesty.

Are Tim and Manny just poor oppressed finger-puppets in this or are they complicit?

Why am I the only one asking this question?
                No way Bradley and Pac part of running the SCAM... Those power punches of PAc, if Bradley dont have great chin, he will end up like Hatton. Thats why I gave big props to bradley.

Arum is #1 suspect for me, as well as Bradley's trainer Diaz... Every round, he always tell bradley keep doing what hes doing and he is doing great were all knows that his fighter is being dominated. At one time, he said to Bradley that lay down a little and keep telling that how many rounds more and they will be the winner! wtf? survive and you are the winner?

Comment

Why is there so much news on this, abril got well and truely robbed when he fought rios however after like one day nothing more got said, rhis has been going on for nearly a week. Robberys happen in boxing, it is **** but thats what happens, the only way to truely be sure is to knock someone out, so instead of taking your little bible classes , playing basket ball and singing badly in a band, get yourself in shape and be a ruthless knockout artist.

Comment

Originally posted by tripper View Post
                    Why is there so much news on this, abril got well and truely robbed when he fought rios however after like one day nothing more got said, rhis has been going on for nearly a week. Robberys happen in boxing, it is **** but thats what happens, the only way to truely be sure is to knock someone out, so instead of taking your little bible classes , playing basket ball and singing badly in a band, get yourself in shape and be a ruthless knockout artist.

Why ? Its so simple. Why do people ask this question. NO ONE WATCHED THE ABRIL-RIOS FIGHT

Comment

And they shouldn't have to. Pac gave away the championship rounds,thus costing him his belt. His fans need to get over it.

Comment

Working...
                      X