Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBO Prez: We Can Not Reverse Pacquiao-Bradley Decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WBO Prez: We Can Not Reverse Pacquiao-Bradley Decision so please stop calling

Comment

GOOD that would not be fair to other boxers who got rob. Pac got what was coming to him karma is a b!tch. PACFARTS CAN EAT A D!CK :****you:
      Last edited by solo20; 06-13-2012, 01:20 PM.

Comment

It does not need to be reversed, the fight need to be changed to a "No Contest" and the judges need to be fired! Very few people will pay to see Bradley fight now and the WBO belts are now worthless!

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
          Switch your sig bro. Youre either dilusional or not have any shame. Did Bradley even touch Pacquiao once? Except with his forearms when he was throwing haymakers and hugging? The dude is a fkin bum and the world finally got to see it. Bradley hype will no longer exist even after "beating" Pacquiao.

WBO can't reverse this, its on the commission. And dont let Arum fool anyone with his "investigation." He was in it the whole time and if you watch the fight again at the end he goes up to Bradley with a smile from ear to ear, hugged him and kissed him, happy as ****. He didnt just say "congrats" or whatever he said he said on that interview.
          If you're mad... then my sig is working

Comment

Kev: you are on point

I ddn't listen to those commentators during the fight so my thoughts of what I'm seeing don't go in my brain like others. I think Bradly had moments where he was working much harder not scoring but working. Pacman was waiting a little to much and when he did fire they didn't land either. If you notice Bradley didn't have a bruise anywhere. Manny's mouth was bleeding however from what? Manny probally did land harder and more it just didn't look that way though. Watch the fight and not the man and myth.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
              whateverwhatever, whatever.... And dont let Arum fool anyone with his "investigation." He was in it the whole time ...blahablahblah. whateverwhatever...

Everybody assumes that Bob Arum is running this scam, but what about Pac and Tim as well?

All 3 gonna' be on the gravy train thanks to this travesty.

Are Tim and Manny just poor oppressed finger-puppets in this or are they complicit?

Why am I the only one asking this question?

Comment

stop *****in

People need to stop *****in and move on! Also you mutha****ers act like Bradley wasn't even there! Give the man some respect shut the **** up and just hope Pac don't lose a rematch! But he probably will if Bradleys foot is all better hahaha such friggin ******* pac fans are!

Comment

I'm still waiting for a half decent analysis that explains how Bradley actually won the fight. As far as Pac taking "breaks" during the fight or giving away the championship rounds, what did Bradley do to win those "breaks" or the championship rounds? Bradley didn't outland Pac in power punches or jabs, he didn't land the harder, cleaner punches and his defense was not up to par with Pac's in this particular fight (which was surprising). Timmy had no effective aggression or ring generalship. The only thing Bradley had going for him was that he initiated a lot of the action and threw a bunch of volume pitty patter punches that connected on Pac's guard, gloves or flat out hit thin air (hardly effective). He landed the occasional jab and body shot from time to time down the stretch but that barely kept him even with Pac let alone giving Timmy the majority of the rounds. Total bull**** decision and the WBO know's it. I wouldn't overturn it because that opens up pandora's box but total and utter bull**** decision.

Comment

"AND THE NEW"

Comment

ALL NITE LONG BABY, ALL NITE LONG!!! HAHAHAHA...the pic shows the story of the nite all nite long, ALL NITE LONG BABY, ALL NITE!!! this is the straight lefts that pacs been landing baby...my goodness how bradleys face looked jacked up after receiving them punches

Last edited by indystress; 06-13-2012, 01:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X