No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBO Prez: We Can Not Reverse Pacquiao-Bradley Decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by indystress View Post
    the fact that bradley is laying low and nowhere to be found is shocking. you'd figure that a big win against pac in such big event, that bradley would be doing endless interviews and guest appearance all over the news and tv talk shows, etc...but not even one? i wonder why? I GUESS THAT SUMS UP THAT BOGUS GIFT WIN FOR BRADLEY

and funny thing is, the biggest pac haters of them all, dad mayweather/uncle mayweather/cousin mayweather all had pac winning the fight, hahaha!!!

What are you talking about? He did an interview yesterday with Boxingscene and has a victory parade scheduled later this week in Palm Springs. Not to mention he's in a wheel chair with torn ligaments in both feet.
    Last edited by -PBP-; 06-13-2012, 01:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by iloveboxing2 View Post
      It doesn't really matter what kind of conclusion WBO,NSAC or Arum can come up with. The damage done to the sports of boxing is far more magnified more that it did to Pacman. 90% of the people knows who won and more people will find out once HBO airs the replay. A lot of boxers are being screwed by incompetent judges and corrupt organization. It's time for the Senate to step in and clean up the sports of boxing.
      I agree, I feel for Juan Manuel Marquez. The guy has had 4 hard fought wins taken away from him. He's a veteran at being robbed.

Comment

YEAH AND DON'T FORGET ARCE VS ROJAS A MANDATORY REVENGE O VACATE

Comment

A rematch will be: F_CK3DMAN vs BADly

Comment

WBO should just STFU. These organizations are full of ******s. Their judges are morons, their decisions are corrupt, and their press releases are a waste of time.

Comment

ARCE VS ROJAS>>>>>>>>>> WE WANT TO SEE A REMACHT

Comment

I do believe Pac won the fight, however reversing this decision would be a slap in the face to guys robbed worse than this. It's happened before & it will continue to, but because of Pac's status & place in the sport he should get special treatment? Not in my eyes. I like Manny as a fighter & as a person I can't say anything bad about the guy, but next time...just KO the dude like Freddie said you would then you don't have to worry about old senile judges & their opinions.

Comment

Originally posted by JIORPO View Post
                  ARCE VS ROJAS>>>>>>>>>> WE WANT TO SEE A REMACHT

Man that fight was heating up! I second this.

Comment

Originally posted by Merciless1 View Post
                    I do believe Pac won the fight, however reversing this decision would be a slap in the face to guys robbed worse than this.
                    By that logic people should never be arrested for **** because the first 10,000 Cavemen that ****d Cavewomen were not prosecuted therefore **** convictions are a slap in the face to whatever.

Good thinking!

Comment

Of course you can reverse it. So if you see a old lady be robbed of her purse with the only picture of her dead husband it, you ignore it do you? If you can do something about it, you would do! Would you tell the old lady, i can give you a new purse, minus the money and the picture though, is that ok?

So why not do something about it if you can? Pac was robbed by the judges and its caught on camera, so why cant you do something?
                      Last edited by hugh grant; 06-13-2012, 02:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X