Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBO Prez: We Can Not Reverse Pacquiao-Bradley Decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If these same judges had also judged Cotto vs Mayweather, Floyd would be going to jail with a loss on his record. To the people who actually claim that Bradley won, because they hate Paq, it would be equally ******ed for me to claim that Cotto beat Floyd just because I dont like him.

Comment

Originally posted by Nemisis View Post
      There should be a new organization... PBA or PBF, PBC where Pac can be the "PRESIDENT" finally. And he can hold that belt, Bob can promote him, they can get their "judges" and he can win every fight from here on out.... and of course fight in Manila with all of his people
      You're a Bradley nuthugger bro. You're a clown just like your idol.

Comment

Then what's the point of the 5 judges? There is already a rematch in play so what is the WBO really talking about doing?

Comment

If I was Braldey and felt like I didn't win then I would just give the belt back. He would win a lot more fans that way at this point because Bob Arum threw him under the bus. Manny Pacquiao should have done the same thing when he received the Marquez decision because it was obvious in his face that he felt he lost.

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
            If I was Braldey and felt like I didn't win then I would just give the belt back. He would win a lot more fans that way at this point because Bob Arum threw him under the bus. Manny Pacquiao should have done the same thing when he received the Marquez decision because it was obvious in his face that he felt he lost.
            No, lets try get this straight once and for all. When fights are competitive and close and there is a controversial decision you dont give the belts back. Those kind of incidents are common in boxing.

Only in special cases, where the fight seemed rigged or the judges were incompetent beyong belief should giving belts back should be an option. Its rare that you win as convincingly as Pac did and not do you not get a draw, let alone a win. In reality it was like a 119-1109win for Pac, yet didnt get a decsion.
            Last edited by hugh grant; 06-13-2012, 05:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
              I ddn't listen to those commentators during the fight so my thoughts of what I'm seeing don't go in my brain like others. I think Bradly had moments where he was working much harder not scoring but working. Pacman was waiting a little to much and when he did fire they didn't land either. If you notice Bradley didn't have a bruise anywhere. Manny's mouth was bleeding however from what? Manny probally did land harder and more it just didn't look that way though. Watch the fight and not the man and myth.
              That is your analysis that is why Bradley won?
              Pac took Bradley soul and he can't do anything every time Pac put a beating on him.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Hammer View Post
                I don't think anyone is truly expecting a reversal but it would be great if the judges were disciplined by suspension or huge fine. It would send the message to judges in future fights to be on top of there game or face the consequences.
                I'd be surprised if they use those judges for any other bouts after what happened with the Bradley decuision.

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
                  Troll. Marquez fight was close and so the rounds Marquez won against Pac. He didn't dominated Pac just like the way Pac dominated Oscar, Hatton, Clottey, Mosley, Margarito, etc. in every minute in every round in one sided victory. Pac took Bradley soul early in the fight and riding his bicycle every time Pac put on the beating. Every time Pac turn on his offense, Bradley will look like a wet puppy and doesn't know what to do. No wonder, 99.99% who watched the fight had Pacquiao won in one sided victory. Unbelievable? NO, he did that just like what he did to his other opponents as I mentioned above. Anyway read my sig. Your GOD has spoken, it is a blasphemy to go against them.
                  Last edited by whirlwind; 06-13-2012, 05:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by blasyaface View Post
                    If this thing dont get reverse boxing will die out immidiately
                    No..... It won't.

Comment

Originally posted by whirlwind View Post
                      Troll. Marquez fight was close and so the rounds Marquez won against Pac. He didn't dominated Pac just like the way Pac dominated Oscar, Hatton, Clottey, Mosley, Margarito, etc. in every minute in every round in one sided victory. Pac took Bradley soul early in the fight and riding his bicycle every time Pac put on the beating. Every time Pac turn on his offense, Bradley will look like a wet puppy and doesn't know what to do. No wonder, 99.99% who watched the fight had Pacquiao won in one sided victory. Unbelievable? NO, he did that just like what he did to his other opponents as I mentioned above. Anyway read my sig. Your GOD has spoken, it is a blasphemy to go against them.
                      90% of the boxing world felt like Marquez won that 3rd fight. All of the professional boxers thought so AND Pac had to threaten to disown his own pinoy people if they didn't say he won. Roach even said was they paying for the Marquez decision by what happened with Bradley. You're the troll.

Comment

Working...
                      X