Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac vs Cotto II right now at @154: What happens?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

very competitive fight

Comment

Totally different fight , Cotto has so much more strength and resistance at 154 with his new trainer, I would pick Cotto to walk through him in the later rounds , Manny might box a decision but in no way will it be like Cotto at 145 .

Comment

The same ass whooping he got the first time. Cotto isn't even close at all at being on Pac's level.

Comment

Being that team Pacman chose Cotto in 2012 & wanted a ridiculous weight stipulation again tells me all I need to know. I'm fairly confident Cotto beats him anywhere above 149.

Comment

Same result as everyone said.

And not nearly as exciting.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
              Being that team Pacman chose Cotto in 2012 & wanted a ridiculous weight stipulation again tells me all I need to know. I'm fairly confident Cotto beats him anywhere above 149.
              totaly agree with you brother!!

Comment

Anything over 149lbs Pacquiao is in danger and this time it has to be MSG

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                  Anything over 149lbs Pacquiao is in danger and this time it has to be MSG
                  on the eve of PR parade aswell

Comment

Id go with Cotto at 154

Comment

At 154lb Cotto beats Pacquiao, with 10oz gloves Pacquiao's punches will be slower and he will find it harder to slip passed Cotto's guard. On top of that his stamina seems to have diminished meaning he's not going to overwhelm Cotto.

Then there's the style of the fighters, second time around I expect Cotto to box Pacquiao on the outside. Technically Cotto is a superior boxer to Bradley in my honest opinion, he doesn't have his athleticism any more but I don't think it necessarily vital.

Comment

Working...
                      X