Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac vs Cotto II right now at @154: What happens?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it's a fight i want to see much more than bradley II or marquez IV. i do believe cotto is capable of beating him.

Comment

Cotto wins at 154. Pacquiao can't handle Cotto at this point. It'd go the way the first fight was suppose to, with a little added pepper.

Comment

Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
        ^^^Styles make fights. Pac don't want to fight Cotto @ 154. i say Cotto eeks out a win @ 154. Pac's losing his "tasmanian devil" attitude. and Cotto's ghosts are gone. And he's got a great trainer now.

i say take Cotto up high to train for endurence, (he'll need every bit of it), and he just might avange another loss. MIGHT being key word.
        Is that a joke?

Pac beats any form of Cotto even at this day. Youre right, styles make fights, and Pacs style would demolish Cotto on every given night.

My god I have recently realized how stupid most people are on this website. This website is made up of blind hatred for fighters and ignorance, ****ing pathetic

Comment

Originally posted by The Tornado View Post
          Is that a joke?

Pac beats any form of Cotto even at this day. Youre right, styles make fights, and Pacs style would demolish Cotto on every given night.

My god I have recently realized how stupid most people are on this website. This website is made up of blind hatred for fighters and ignorance, ****ing pathetic
          co-sign. people on this website just come here and hate.

Comment

No catchweight bs Cotto wins at 154

Comment

Pac's ducking of Cotto at 154 tells the story.....

Comment

Styles makes fights.

Pac's style is all wrong for Cotto. Cotto gets marked up badly if he wants to engage with Pac at all. If he moves around and boxes he'll lose on the cards.

Stamina is a huge factor for Cotto. If he gets tired at all, he'll get beat up badly.
                Last edited by ThePunchingBag; 06-11-2012, 09:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tornado View Post
                  Is that a joke?

i could give you a list of fights where the rematch went completely different than the first fight.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                    The same result? Or something different?
                    Manny would never fight Cotto at 154.

Comment

Same result, difference is once cotto feels pacs power again he will be in retreat mode trying to counter which seems to be everyone's gameplay against Pac now.

Comment

Working...
                      X