Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac vs Cotto II right now at @154: What happens?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manny's to puss to fight Miguel at 154, that fight at that weight would never happen.

Comment

Lol come on guys. I love Cotto but he just wont beat Manny at all. If you really think those 2 pounds made that much of a difference I dont know what to tell ya.

Comment

Pac wants none of Miguel @ 154. He already ducked him once.

Miguel showed us that he is far from done, his new foumd or should I say, improved technique, defense, and trainer will be the key to victory. Cotto looked in the best shape I ever seen him for the Floyd fight. Lastly, did you notice that he got his agression back!

Cotto all the way!

Screw the Cotto haters!!

Comment

Cotto will fight a much smarter fight and will be in a much better phisycal condition. This time he has a real corner and knows that he can't run over Pac like he tried to do in the first fight. Cotto would outbox Pac and win in convincng fashion.

Comment

Definitely not the same as Pac isnt the same animal and Cotto knows how to fight backwards now. I think itd be a damn close fight. Pac gift tho probably.

Comment

@ 154 and the fact he's been in the ring before Id see Cotto winning a very very close decision. Possibly even a SD

@147 Manny still wins by 3 or 4 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by -2 Scrappy- View Post
                Definitely not the same as Pac isnt the same animal and Cotto knows how to fight backwards now. I think itd be a damn close fight. Pac gift tho probably.
                Good point there that I failed to point out. Miguel can fight moving back something he did not do before.

Comment

Make this fight. MSG, Dec 2012 and Ill be there!

Comment

If the Cotto who showed up against Mayweather comes to fight Pacquiao at 154lbs, I'm betting on Cotto.

What Cotto showed was that he can not only box, he can be tenacious on the inside .. and that's Pacquiao's kryptonite.

Rough inside game + lateral movement = Manny Pacquiao looking like he's lost and desperate.

Miguel has both .. and without the catchweight Miguel will have enough stamina to frustrate Manny for 12 rounds.

Not only today's Manny, but the Manny that Cotto fought before as well.

We've never seen Manny look great or even very good against a WW that he didn't hold some advantage over.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                      The same result? Or something different?
                      If the Cotto that fought Mayweather at 154 fought Pacquiao we just saw against Bradley at 154...Cotto would beat the living ***** out of Pacquiao!!! No doubt in my mind...

Comment

Working...
                      X