Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Schaefer on Pacquiao's Loss, Jabs Arum, Rips The Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Obviously sh-t stirring and exploiting the incredibly low stock Arum has with boxing fans at this moment - but he spoke a lot of truth. I don't want to see a damn rematch.

Comment

To everyone!

Now that i won so many bets about the pacquiao vs bradley fights ,i am going to do the honorable thing and refund all of it! I was going for bradley , true! And i really thought he had a chance , and when he was announced that he won , i was stunned and tripping out, pacquiao controlled the fight and clearly won it, and all i could think was karma! For what happened to marquez...... Well it does not make me happy to know that boxing its control by corrupted promoters (bob arum) , he plays with the lives of individuals who risk their lives in the ring ,rips them off,buys off old judges in vegas, fixes fights and plays monopoly with them,show no loyalty to the fighter, he deserves hell! I will never buy a ppv card held by top rank again! So if you wanna blame someone blame bob arum and not bradley!...... I again rather watch gbp; and pacquiao should do his own promotions the way oscar de la hoya with gbp did, and change the world of boxing!

Comment

Originally posted by whoseyourdaddy View Post
        Idiot hater!!!!!!!!!
        the truth has butt hurt you

Comment

I agree with everything he said except for his support on Floyd's refusal on the 50/50 purse. As for me, regardless of purse I don't care, just make it happen but to see that Floyd wanting the fight ONLY in his favor financially, then shows that he doesn't want to fight Pac.

Comment

Shafer There not old and senile cause if they can add numbers and take 100,000 from Bob to make sure Bradley wins

Comment

Originally posted by whoseyourdaddy View Post
              Idiot hater!!!!!!!!!
              Whats wrong with hating idiots..? And why do you think Roach is an idiot?

Comment

Originally posted by chavezjrmexico View Post
                Now that i won so many bets about the pacquiao vs bradley fights ,i am going to do the honorable thing and refund all of it! I was going for bradley , true! And i really thought he had a chance , and when he was announced that he won , i was stunned and tripping out, pacquiao controlled the fight and clearly won it, and all i could think was karma! For what happened to marquez...... Well it does not make me happy to know that boxing its control by corrupted promoters (bob arum) , he plays with the lives of individuals who risk their lives in the ring ,rips them off,buys off old judges in vegas, fixes fights and plays monopoly with them,show no loyalty to the fighter, he deserves hell! I will never buy a ppv card held by top rank again! So if you wanna blame someone blame bob arum and not bradley!...... I again rather watch gbp; and pacquiao should do his own promotions the way oscar de la hoya with gbp did, and change the world of boxing!
                I agree it's Bob, not Bradley all he wants to do is make some money like everyone else. I do give Bradley some credit for taking a beating and never going down cause a couple of times I thought he was going down few happen with little time left in the clock

Comment

Richard Shaefer tells the TRUTH! No one wants to see a fight Manny already won against a fighter who can't punch.

Even the hardcore of hardcore Pacman fans will only want to see the best fight to be made now.

No one wants to see this type of fight again.

Comment

Top Rank should do Bradley/Marquez and Pacquiao/Cotto II at 150lbs catch-weight. Arum can still save face over this whole mess, all the while we'll see Alvarez/Ortiz which will be an extremely interesting fight that will sell a ton of units.

Comment

Originally posted by Simply Zyzz View Post
                      Richard is right, what is it that you people dont understand about the outcome of all this, nobody wants a rematch ...

who are you going to get to pay for this right after it reeks of corruption, you will only be adding more fuel to the fire by announcing a rematch... im more interested in hearing about what teddy atlas said that pacquiao's contract was running out.... im happy espn and all mainstream sport news are calling this fight a corruption and a joke, top rank just took a massive nuclear bomb..... and i love it!!! ...

and for bob arum to say after, "im going to make alot of money from this".. sealed it! that senile moron is going to regret making that statement
                      not likely seeing as he already has more money then everyone on nsb combined.

Comment

Working...
                      X