Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Schaefer on Pacquiao's Loss, Jabs Arum, Rips The Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if this rematch gets pushed thru, this would be the first pac fight that im not going to watch...maybe he should have shaefer promote his future fights...

Comment

Originally posted by Popovich View Post
      But why blame Manny for wanting to go back and set the record straight?

I don't like the rematch.....but no competitive athlete is just gonna take a loss like that and move on.

If anything I thing the solution would be for Manny to fight three times next year.

He can take an easy fight against Bradley in Nov., Marquez in March (just like he did with Cotto and Clottey) fight in the summer and then fight again in the fall.

I honestly think that is the best course of action.
      Cool go for the rematch get robbed again... Man has zero control whatsoever...

Comment

So we're just going to ignore all this realness that Mr. Schaefer just laid out?

Comment

pac won. old senile judges need to retire. no real demand for rematch because of how convincing pac beat bradley in the minds of fans and press row.

Comment

I don't buy the judges are too old spin.

All the most knowledgable, accurate boxing fans I know are O.G's

These judges were obviously Paid off. Just like in the Abril fight, Just like In the Marquez fight, just like the Lara fight just like almost every other Bob Arum or Don King fight I can remember.

Is it just coincidence that every single Bob Arum or Don King fighter robs the other fighter if they don't win convincingly?

please.

Comment

50-50 is out the window. Has been since Floyd-Cotto did over 1.5 Million.

No sense is talking about that fight though, Pac-Bradley II or Pac-JMM IV is next.

Comment

Originally posted by KhaosReigns1911 View Post
                So we're just going to ignore all this realness that Mr. Schaefer just laid out?
                Your avatar of Bane is dope.

Comment

if pacquiao learns to fight then this mess does'nt happen. he is and always will be one dimensional until he gets a new trainer. its simple and plain.

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
                    if pacquiao learns to fight then this mess does'nt happen. he is and always will be one dimensional until he gets a new trainer. its simple and plain.
                    Idiot hater!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Pacquiao - Bradley replay

Pac Bradley replay here

http://blog.pinoyhack.com/2012/06/ma...dley-full.html

Comment

Working...
                      X