No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Schaefer on Pacquiao's Loss, Jabs Arum, Rips The Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by edgargLE View Post
    "As Bob said, this is not about Bob Arum making a lot of money, this is about the sport". Schaefer's accidentally accurate reporting of what Arum REALLY said and meant.

Isn't is strange that these large scale liars and twisters, so often make mistakes and contradict themselves, thus allowing the REAL FACTS to acciddentally come out, theopposite effect of what they were intending.

That comment was near the end of the whole interview, and then just before the finish Schaefer again turns it around and contradicts it, with his original lie.

There guys have a tough time trying to keep all their lies in order.
    Get off of Bob Arum's nuts already......

“I’ve never been as ashamed of the sport of boxing as I am tonight,” said Bob Arum after the fight. “I’m going to make a lot of money on the rematch, but this was outrageous.”Bob Arum.
    Last edited by GRUSTLER; 06-12-2012, 06:14 AM.

Comment

I know this will upset a lot of fans but Manny is not very intelligent. Arum has been around a LONG time and learned to hook up with fighters he believe he can control easily.

In case of his biggest slot machine, Manny, he went the extra mile to inject his people into Manny's trusted circle.

Manny will confer with this trusted advisors and they will tell him Bob Arum is the best thing for him. Coupled with Manny's vices and zero fiscal sense, he's not going anywhere. I expect Manny to be struggling for cash a few years after retirement only to come back at an old and washed up age to collect a paycheck.

A fight with Floyd will only happen a few years down the road when Manny needs money badly. By then, hopefully Floyd doesn't answer the call. No one wants to see a repeat of Hopkins vs Jones II. Too little, too late.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
        Your scalpel is pretty blunt doctor......Instead of calling names and making pseudo "jokes" why not actually read what I wrote and look at the original Schaefer quote...when you will see that I am entirely accurate. I don't believe that there's a single point wrong.

And my name was actually Edgar G. I had a computer glitch which caused the contraction. What difference?? Look at your own name...if you can bear the sight....

I suppose your MDMPH stands for "Muddy(thinking) Murphy"....Why don't you write decent English, with proper capitals on the correct words. Why you take pride in your illiteracy is beyond normal thinking people.
        Blah, blah, blah, blah! Look edgargles arum's man juice. Thats your name. Deal with it. The only accuracy in any of your posts is the biased bullshyt u relentlessly post in this forum. U r a trash poster n contribute nothing but tr spin around here.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSurgeonMDMPH View Post
          Blah, blah, blah, blah! Look edgargles arum's man juice. Thats your name. Deal with it. The only accuracy in any of your posts is the biased bullshyt u relentlessly post in this forum. U r a trash poster n contribute nothing but tr spin around here.
          Classic hilariousness.

Comment

Working...
          X