Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Schaefer on Pacquiao's Loss, Jabs Arum, Rips The Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is everyone upset that Manny wants to face Bradley again?

Everyone knows he won the fight, but as a competitive athlete, it's only natural to want to avenge his loss.

Comment

Shaefer has someone in his stable in mind for Pac -- Ortiz.

Comment

Originally posted by Popovich View Post
        Why is everyone upset that Manny wants to face Bradley again?

Everyone knows he won the fight, but as a competitive athlete, it's only natural to want to avenge his loss.
        Because its about control, Pac won this fight period, he really should move on and stick two fingers up to arum.

Comment

Richard is the man

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            BoxingScene.com spoke with Richard Schaefer, the CEO of Golden Boy Promotions, to get his thoughts regarding Manny Pacquiao's controversial decision loss to Timothy Bradley from this past Saturday night in Las Vegas. Schaefer also gave his take on why a Pacquiao-Bradley rematch is a bad idea for the sport. And he also discusses whether or not the Bradley defeat will affect future negotiations for a possible mega-fight between Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather Jr.

[Click Here To Read More]
            thats my boy...the Swiss banker always keeps it 100!!

Comment

You Richard Shaef / Mayweather nuthuggers are easily pleased. Of course Shaefer doesn't want to see a rematch, cos the money be going in Top Ranks Bank Vault and not Golden Boys, its as simple as that. He can put as much spin on it as possible and try and get the fans to go along with him (as evident here) but Manny will avenge his loss, so whether its Top Rank money or whoever the rematch will happen.
              Deal with it Scaefer Lovers...

Comment

for the first time in awhile i finally agree with what schaefer is saying.
                i agree we need younger judges and let those old farts retire, that makes sence. i do also agree the pacman decison was horrible.
                i dont agree with him saying manny shouldnt avenge his horrendous decision lost if the commission isnt gonna overturn it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  Because its about control, Pac won this fight period, he really should move on and stick two fingers up to arum.
                  But why blame Manny for wanting to go back and set the record straight?

I don't like the rematch.....but no competitive athlete is just gonna take a loss like that and move on.

If anything I thing the solution would be for Manny to fight three times next year.

He can take an easy fight against Bradley in Nov., Marquez in March (just like he did with Cotto and Clottey) fight in the summer and then fight again in the fall.

I honestly think that is the best course of action.

Comment

Originally posted by EL ANIMAL View Post
                    for the first time in awhile i finally agree with what schaefer is saying.
                    i agree we need younger judges and let those old farts retire, that makes sence. i do also agree the pacman decison was horrible.
                    i dont agree with him saying manny shouldnt avenge his horrendous decision lost if the commission isnt gonna overturn it.
                    I agree with the rematch part.

There is no way that someone like Manny works as hard as he does, let something like this happen, and not try to avenge his loss and set the record straight.

Comment

This banker is always stating the truth! When Bob finally leaves boxing will be número uno again!!

Comment

Working...
                      X