Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Victor Ortiz in The Running To Face Saul Alvarez on 9/15

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ortiz by cold ko.....good fight make sense....

Comment

Give me Canelo vs Trout or Vanes.

Comment

Canelo should be fighting a top contender at 154 Lara or Trout dammit no Ortiz

Comment

Why do people want to see Trout or act as if Trout is some deserving champion, He has ONE espn fnf caliber opponent on his resume and nothing else.

Comment

Yes I would pay for this, with Jhonny vs Ponce De Leon on the undercard how can you not pay for it?!

I might go to Vegas to watch this in person!

Comment

Originally posted by Lac'em up View Post
              I can't believe any of you idiots would pay for a fight after what happened on Saturday.
              Bro, this not Top Skank! We're talking about GBP. I love the fight

Originally posted by fceeviper View Post
              Yes I would pay for this, with Jhonny vs Ponce De Leon on the undercard how can you not pay for it?!

I might go to Vegas to watch this in person!
              Ill see you in Vegas, my friend! A lot of Mexican boxers will be there too. Take your cam!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lac'em up View Post
                I can't believe any of you idiots would pay for a fight after what happened on Saturday.
                well is not about the judges, I'm sure we will get our money's worth with ortiz vs alvarez

Comment

Originally posted by ManOnTheMoon View Post
                  Why do people want to see Trout or act as if Trout is some deserving champion, He has ONE espn fnf caliber opponent on his resume and nothing else.
                  What is wrong with unifying the titles with an unbeaten titlist who as a side note defeated Canelo's brother? Afterall, Williams is out, Kirkland is apparently out, Vanes is a headcase and is out. Doesn't leave much.

Comment

Ortiz vs Canelo is a good fight. i'd Pay for it since its under Golden Boy. Ive streamed the last 4 Top Rank events Cause thats the WWE. I.E. Pac vs Marquez 3,Rios vs Abril,Bradley vs Pacquiao. Bob Arum just Plays Puppet master and Pulls the Strings that make his Pockets Fatter...What a Scumbag Loser.

Comment

wouldn't mind seeing ortiz vs canelo...i think it would be a good test for ortiz at 154 and of course a really good test and step up for canelo.

Comment

Working...
                      X