Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Victor Ortiz in The Running To Face Saul Alvarez on 9/15

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well this is some bull$h!t. How is this a great fight?? Ortiz hasn't been a welterweight for 3 fights yet, got stopped a fight ago & has to rebuild a little. ginger needs to fight Trout man.

Comment

This is going to be a damn good scrap, Ortiz will be better at 154 lbs.

Get 'er done.

Comment

This isn't BS at all. Got stopped? Ya off a freaking sucker punch when he wasn't looking. Anyone can be KO'd when they're not looking. If it was off a real punch like Mike Jones got hit with that'd be something else. I cant believe some people still take Floyd's win as a real win. Ortiz is a dangerous opponent for anyone with his power and speed.

Comment

Give the fight to Vanes, so when he gets beat, he can keep his god damn mouth shut.

Comment

Alvarez will beat the sh** out of Ortiz.

Comment

I actually had been hoping this was an option for a while now. I know it may seem like a big jump in weight for Ortiz, but he is a massive WW. I'll never figure out how he was even making 140 in the first place. This would be a really entertaining fight. I wouldn't be as excited as I was when it was going to be PW, but now that we've reached this point unless Cotto is an option this is the best fight that could be made. Lara isn't getting the shot, and I'm not impressed with Trout in the least and he can't headline a PPV.

Comment

Ortiz by annihilation

Comment

Originally posted by Lac'em up View Post
                  I can't believe any of you idiots would pay for a fight after what happened on Saturday.
                  its not top rank.

i like this fight, and would be happy to pay for this.

Comment

Canelo vs Ortiz is not a PPV worthy fight for me. They should be on HBO Championship Boxing.

Anywho, this would be a hell of a fight for sure. Could go either way as long as weirdo Ortiz doesn't do anything dumb.

Comment

This should be a good action packed fight.

Ortiz is no Top 5 JMW and I would prefer Lara, but hey.

Comment

Working...
                      X