No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Victor Ortiz in The Running To Face Saul Alvarez on 9/15

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
    Well this is some bull$h!t. How is this a great fight?? Ortiz hasn't been a welterweight for 3 fights yet, got stopped a fight ago & has to rebuild a little. ginger needs to fight Trout man.
    I know man, I hear you.

I always thought it should be the winner of Trout-Rod, Lara or healthy Kirkland, but hey.

Comment

Make it happen! I'm predicting either fight of the year or k.o of the year out of this fight.

Comment

Personally I don't want to see this fight just yet. I think we have more intriguing match ups between Canelo and Kirkland (once he gets healthy) or Lara, Molina and of course the one I really want to see, vs Cotto.

As for Ortiz, I would like to see him vs Khan.

Comment

Vic is way 2 small 4 Alvarez whos peeps grabbing 4 any1 w/a name they know they can beat...have u heard them mention Lara or Vanes????

Comment

Originally posted by Lac'em up View Post
            I can't believe any of you idiots would pay for a fight after what happened on Saturday.

I grew up watching all the big fights on television and I refuse to pay to watch any fight unless I'm in attendance. I've never bought a PPV and never will, if and when I can't find a free stream then I won't watch, until that day comes I will continue to watch all of them for free.

Comment

well good luck against sail. But if they're talking about Saul... Wtf? This is his fourth opponent who's a welterweight.... Come on

Comment

Good fight. In my opinion Saul Alvarez haven't been tested against hungry lions. Recently he's been facing shot fighters. I'll pick Ortiz for the win, Alvarez doesn't impress me and is bum fed.

Comment

After that last Pacquiao fight I doubt I'll be putting up cash for another ppv event but I think that Ortiz will make for an interesting fight for Canelo.

Comment

I hope he destroys this Sail Alvarez

Comment

If I think he looks solid at the weight (which I very much expect he will), I'm putting money on Ortiz.

I like both guys as fighters, but I'm sold on Ortiz's power and want to see how Canelo's chin holds up to one of those bombs.

Comment

Working...
                      X