Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Victor Ortiz in The Running To Face Saul Alvarez on 9/15

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man I'm just sick of everything Canelo.....it's like he did some damn voodoo on Paul and Kirkland, just to fight a cat coming up 1 or 2 weight classes. I hope Ortiz doesn't come in the ring with Fernando Vargas because I won't be able to tell them apart.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
      Fight makes my mouth water. Two young hungry lions ready to get it on. Please make it happen.
      Your avatar makes my mouth water!! lol, who is she?

Comment

Great fight.

Rather see Ortiz in there than the snooze fest Trout.

Otiz is a big welter, and if you ask me he would probably put a hurting on Trout if they met at 154. He was fast enough to catch Mayweather, he's fast enough to catch these guys.

Comment

If Alvarez fights and beats Ortiz, I bet money Alvarez fights either Cotto or Mayweahter in December.

Comment

The only ppl that would want to c Ortiz against Canelo are his fans, they want to bypass Lara which is the mandatory and know if they ever fight Canelo is in deep $h1t, that's why you read these post "great fight", "the best option" and so on, this fight is BS with capital letters... If he have to fight a mandatory, why go down to WW and fight a guy that just a 2 years ago was JWW? He have a full fledge 154 pounder in Lara and on top of that he is the #1 in the division.
            Last edited by garfios; 06-11-2012, 08:55 PM.

Comment

Ortiz won't be able to make 147 anymore under wbc title rules. July 1 morning of weigh ins. Have to be no more than 10% above limit. So for a 147#, that's 161.7, victor came in at 165# for Floyd. At 154#, he's free to come in at 169.4#. Oh and side note, jcc will have to weigh no more than 176# if he beats lee this Saturday....never seeing jcc vs maravilla
              Last edited by daperculator; 06-11-2012, 10:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by daperculator View Post
                Ortiz won't be able to make 147 anymore under wbc title rules. July 1 morning of weigh ins. Have to be no more than 10% above limit. So for a 147#, that's 161.7, victor came in at 165# for Floyd. At 154#, he's free to come in at 169.4#. Oh and side note, jcc will have to weigh no more than 176# if he beats lee this Saturday....never seeing jcc vs maravilla
                That's in the morning though, they still have the rest of the day to put more weight on before the fight.

Comment

Working...
                X