No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Timothy Bradley Shocks Manny Pacquiao, Wins Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
    Pacquiao got outclassed and destroyed, cockturds need to stop crying.
    :wank:

Comment

• Originally posted by ChanoCadena View Post
      Pacquiao won easy. Towards the end of the fight it looked like he was in the ring with Kevin Hart.
      Pacquiao took Bradley's heart somewhere around 2-3.

It was so bad I basically tuned out at that point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fix View Post
        lol.. you seriously had that fight a draw? you need to watch it again, Bradley won no more than 4 rounds max. that was daylight robbery at its finest.
        Bradley hands down won the last 3 rounds.

I felt he won the first round also.

That's 4 rounds right there.

I thought Bradley decisively won rounds 8-9.

It's Pac's fault. He clearly had the fight won going into round 8.

Once Bradley adjusted and got Pac's timing down, that allowed Tim to counter Pac's first jab which normally set up Pac's straight left.

Fact of the matter is, once Bradley found out how to take away Pac's straight left (the only punch that hurt Tim), it was all downhill from there.

Pac couldn't even get off from rounds 8-12 because as soon as Pac would go to throw the double jab straight left combination, Bradley was throwing combo's after Pac's first jab.

Go back and watch the fight without the HBO commentary and listen to the crowd.

That was a pro Pac crowd last night. Why were they so quiet from rounds 7-12??? Bradley was obviously doing something right that's why.

It was a draw, I don't think Bradley won, but it was a draw.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cloud View Post
          Karma is a strange old thing.

I'm so happy, I don't even care if it was a gift.
          IF, IF, IF you really are a boxing fan, you can hardly be happy with this circus.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dick Smokefield View Post
            Anyone actually think Bradley outboxed Pacquiao and made him miss constantly like I do? Watch the fight without the HBO guys and it's much more exciting and closer than you think. Not sure what the hell Lederman was watching.
            No he didn't make him miss constantly, he got hit with a lot of punches and made him miss sometimes by ducking at the waist, but no counter. Would not call this a close fight at all, it was competitive, and in some rounds not even that. If anyone was having problems landing it was Bradley, I was surprised actually, Manny had a good defense tonight, and Bradley really landed very few eye catching punches, which surprised me because he is quick.

Comment

• Fair....? Absolutely Not...!
              This is the day that señor pacman knows & feels...
              What Dynamita markes felt like..... when he got robbed!
              Im just sayin........! VIVA MEXICO MIS CABRONES

Comment

• Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
                Pacquiao took Bradley's heart somewhere around 2-3.

It was so bad I basically tuned out at that point.
                It definitely seemed that way. To me it was around the 3rd or 4th round where Pacquiao took Bradley's will. Bradley walked to his corner with a dejected look on his face.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                  Bradley hands down won the last 3 rounds.

I felt he won the first round also.

That's 4 rounds right there.

I thought Bradley decisively won rounds 8-9.

It's Pac's fault. He clearly had the fight won going into round 8.

Once Bradley adjusted and got Pac's timing down, that allowed Tim to counter Pac's first jab which normally set up Pac's straight left.

Fact of the matter is, once Bradley found out how to take away Pac's straight left (the only punch that hurt Tim), it was all downhill from there.

Pac couldn't even get off from rounds 8-12 because as soon as Pac would go to throw the double jab straight left combination, Bradley was throwing combo's after Pac's first jab.

Go back and watch the fight without the HBO commentary and listen to the crowd.

That was a pro Pac crowd last night. Why were they so quiet from rounds 7-12??? Bradley was obviously doing something right that's why.

It was a draw, I don't think Bradley won, but it was a draw.
                  It is fair to say you are in the minority. I would watch the fight again, as you keep posting this same thing, and quite frankly, it is not very accurate. Bradleys punches were not accurate tonight either, he landed very few clean punches. Manny was landing the cleaner punches all night, this was not a particularly close fight.

Comment

• F Arum, this Judging is getting out of hand they either need to start policing the judges or start announcing the score after each round. Too much bad judging lately smh

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                      I don't know what fight Lederman was watching. His card last night reminded me of his Mayweather-Hatton scorecard; utter BS.

I actually watched the fight in Hooters, which was pretty loud. Loud enough so I could hear cheers from the crowd at the fight, but couldn't hear the HBO commentary.

Based off that, I had the 1st round going to Bradley and rounds 2-7 to Pac, then 8-12 to Bradley.
                      i don't think bradley won the fight i gave him 1 and 12 i thought rounds 7-11 were close but i don't think i would give bradley many of those rounds, i need to watch it again

Comment

Working...
                      X