• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pac should screw Arum and retire.

Total joke.

Comment

• Karma is a strange old thing.

I'm so happy, I don't even care if it was a gift.

Comment

• Lol!

This **** is a joke.

How was it now a UD let alone a win for Bradley?

Comment

• Go read Twitter and FB. Our sport is a laughing stock again. A big fight rarely goes by without something utterly ****ing ******ed happening. Well done to the scumbags who are in on this farce.

Absolutely pathetic. Even Tim doesn't think he won.

Re-match? He got out-classed. I don't want to see that **** again.

Comment

• Watch it again minus the **** riding and you will see/ I mean volume off!!!

Comment

• FN Crazy!!!

Comment

• Travesty.....

Tim Bradley! Be the savior of boxing and take that belt personally back to Manny and give it to him. Show those corrupt bastards in Vegas that you are above this. You did NOT win that fight and you know this. It was not even close, you also know this.I was impressed with you on 24/7 you seem like a character guy, show the world fighters are the character of boxing not corrupt promoters,judges and gamblers. If this is not fixed I will never again order a PPV boxing fight ever. This decision means boxing is officially dead. You can save it Tim, bring the belt back to Manny in exchange for him giving you a another fight. You dont want to win this way Tim?????? Please!!!! As a life long boxing fan I'm begging for you to save the nobility, the honesty and the character of boxing. I (and there will be hundreds of thousands of others)will walk away from boxing if you dont save it. You have the power to make this right and to forever be remembered as the guy who said ENOUGH!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Can anyone that had Bradley winning show me their scorecard. Please. I have no idea how anyone can even make an argument.

Comment

• I want to thank the fuucking corrupted whores who have so much disdain for the boxing fan to perpetrate this outrageous steal. The fight wasn't even close but already some ******* website (boxingscene, I think) is doing the party line: "the fight was extremely close...blah, blah, blah".

Anyway, thanks to this mockery, I will no longer stay up all hours because I will never again watch a fight from Vegas. Probably, I'll give up boxing altogether. I hope millions of others will, too.

Comment

• How can the winning fighter say "we're gonna watch the fight to see if we won or not".

Comment

Working...
                      X