No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Timothy Bradley Shocks Manny Pacquiao, Wins Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    Harold Lederman is probably the biggest boxing troll there is.

11 rounds to 1? LOL.
    I don't know what fight Lederman was watching. His card last night reminded me of his Mayweather-Hatton scorecard; utter BS.

I actually watched the fight in Hooters, which was pretty loud. Loud enough so I could hear cheers from the crowd at the fight, but couldn't hear the HBO commentary.

Based off that, I had the 1st round going to Bradley and rounds 2-7 to Pac, then 8-12 to Bradley.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
      Are you a fuccking dummy or what??Do you not even read any post I have posted??I felt Pac won the fight,but I do not feel Bradley was dominated..Why should I??Because Jim said so??The fight was closer then the commentators made it out to be..But as I already stated,I thought Timmy lost!!!But let's not act as if Pac did not just win an undeserving fight himself..Why because Timmy won should we all stop watching boxing and say to hell with it all..Shut up and stop acting like a fuccking child..You don't want to watch or support(which you most likely don't anyway)the sport fine..Get ya azz outta here...
      if real fans of the sport dont express disgust at blatant robberies like tonights it will only make them more frequent, even a semi illiterate fool like you should be able to see that.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
        if real fans of the sport dont express disgust at blatant robberies like tonights it will only make them more frequent, even a semi illiterate fool like you should be able to see that.
        Sure go cry about it...Here you go..

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          Harold Lederman is probably the biggest boxing troll there is.

11 rounds to 1? LOL.
          That's a lot closer to a reasonable scorecard than a 115-113 card for Bradley.

Comment

• Pacquiao won easy. Towards the end of the fight it looked like he was in the ring with Kevin Hart.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
              I don't know what fight Lederman was watching. His card last night reminded me of his Mayweather-Hatton scorecard; utter BS.

I actually watched the fight in Hooters, which was pretty loud. Loud enough so I could hear cheers from the crowd at the fight, but couldn't hear the HBO commentary.

Based off that, I had the 1st round going to Bradley and rounds 2-7 to Pac, then 8-12 to Bradley.
              lol.. you seriously had that fight a draw? you need to watch it again, Bradley won no more than 4 rounds max. that was daylight robbery at its finest.

Comment

• I was shocked to say the least when the decision was announced, but I already got the feeling something was amidst when the first card was read. 115-113 for Pacquiao is already pretty asinine then it was followed by a 115-113 for Bradley.

It's pretty obvious some sort of fix was in because you'd have to blatantly alter your cards to score it 115-113 for Bradley, hell you'd probably have to alter it to only score it 115-113 for Pacquiao. Even if you were trying to be generous to Tim, the most you could give him was 3 rounds, and that's on the generous side.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                  Pacquiao got outclassed and destroyed, cockturds need to stop crying.
                  :wank:

Comment

• Originally posted by ChanoCadena View Post
                    Pacquiao won easy. Towards the end of the fight it looked like he was in the ring with Kevin Hart.
                    Pacquiao took Bradley's heart somewhere around 2-3.

It was so bad I basically tuned out at that point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fix View Post
                      lol.. you seriously had that fight a draw? you need to watch it again, Bradley won no more than 4 rounds max. that was daylight robbery at its finest.
                      Bradley hands down won the last 3 rounds.

I felt he won the first round also.

That's 4 rounds right there.

I thought Bradley decisively won rounds 8-9.

It's Pac's fault. He clearly had the fight won going into round 8.

Once Bradley adjusted and got Pac's timing down, that allowed Tim to counter Pac's first jab which normally set up Pac's straight left.

Fact of the matter is, once Bradley found out how to take away Pac's straight left (the only punch that hurt Tim), it was all downhill from there.

Pac couldn't even get off from rounds 8-12 because as soon as Pac would go to throw the double jab straight left combination, Bradley was throwing combo's after Pac's first jab.

Go back and watch the fight without the HBO commentary and listen to the crowd.

That was a pro Pac crowd last night. Why were they so quiet from rounds 7-12??? Bradley was obviously doing something right that's why.

It was a draw, I don't think Bradley won, but it was a draw.

Comment

Working...
                      X