Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Timothy Bradley Shocks Manny Pacquiao, Wins Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disgusting worst desicion I'm more disgusted with this desicion than with the desicion with pac-marquez just disgusting this will harm the sport for sure does anybody really believe bradley deserved this? Even bradley fans have to disagree with this.

Comment

• I could only give Bradley 4 rounds and that's being generous. Shocking

Comment

• Bad, bad decision. Will this really harm the sport? I doubt it.
        At the end of the day the real losers are us the fight fans, yet we keep lapping crap like this up and coming back for more.

I wonder if we will ever truely get sick of the corruption or just have this type of fresh rage and then get pumped up for another let-down.

On a personal note, I have never liked Pac-Man, whether it be because of his association with the criminal Bob Arum or his disingenuous interviews. I would feel gutted had it been any other fighter but in a sence this is karma coming back to bite. I find it hard to pity him given the Marquez fiasco where everyone knew he lost 2 of the 3 fights.

Another aspect to Pac that makes me feel less sorry for him is his sorry connection with Arum. This man is a disgrace and a great fighter like Pac should have been shot of him years ago. It just shows how weak Pacs 'team' really is.

Oh and one more thing, quit promoting religious crap in your pre-fight hype Pac. I have nothing against a man believing in what he feels right but when you spew it our multiple times you look like a evangelical recruiter. I don't want to hear your reliigous buddy chattin about how you're going to hit with the power of 15.000 angels, I want to hear about your tactics and god damn fighting spirit.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
          I don't I'm watching any more boxing.
          Who gives a f@ck. The sport doesn't need you. You should have known as soon as your idol got into the ring with a live dog, he was going to be exposed. Pacquiao had a good run beating up on old weight drained, fighters coming off brutal beating. But everything comes to a end. Great job Timmy!!!

Comment

• 10-2 pac. arum cashed pac out

Comment

• I tried to get on the site last evening after the fight, could not and so I am here now to give my two cents.

I have watched boxing for 57 years since sitting on my daddys knees.

I have seen ups and downs

I have seen many great fights

I have pulled for many great fighters

Many have passed on not from just their careers but in death

But what I have not witnessed is what we all have witnessed in the past few years in wicked foul judging !!!!!!

We clown around on this site and I love it but as serious as I can be

BOXING IS IN SERIOUS TROUBLE !!!

ITS not the fighters, its the JUDGES

I don't know if they are drunk

I don't know if they are paid off

I don't know what it is

Robbing a fighter from his WIPE OUT VICTORY is CRIMINAL !!!!!!!

ITS like holding a gun to his head and taking all his money.

My son and I were back and forth , did Bradley win one or three rounds ?

Pac man the GREAT in the ring and ROBBERY was gracious but now he is mugged and robbed by judges that need to be

ON A RAIL and TARRED and FEATHERED and RUN OUT OF TOWN

FOREVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROBBED OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS IN A POTENTIAL MAYWEATHER FIGHT

ROBBED !!!!!!!

Boxing is in serious trouble

Boxing must get the criminal crooked element out of it or its washed up and that other stuff will take totally over.

Comment

• Originally posted by winky's right View Post
                Arum is a vile parasite. This is disgusting and I'm not even a Pacquiao fan
                this^^^^^^^^^

Manny did his thing!!!...good job Pac Monster!!!....fuk Arum!!

Comment

• I'm waiting for a Pacquiao fan to rewatch the match in slow motion again like they did for the Marquez fight and rant about it

Comment

• Originally posted by Box"K"ing View Post
                    BULLCHIT!!!

Marquez beat manny

Manny beat bradly

END OF STORY!!!

Letterman needs to be the offical judge!

Fawk you judges!!!
                    Agree with you even though the fight was closer than Lederman had it. 116 to 112 for pacquiao sounds right to me..

Comment

• How lovely, this is what boxing needed....an American winning the belt, so that a potential fight with Floyd (2 Americans fighting) can happen.

Arum has always been a piece of shit, now i understand why Floyd left him.

RIP Boxing (19th century - 2012).

Comment

Working...
                      X