Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bob Arum: "Cotto #1 Option For Pacquiao's Next Fight If We Can Agree On A Weight"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will not buy it if there is any kind of catchweight at all.

Even though I'm a huge Cotto fan.

Any of Roach's skulduggery loses my business for both fighters.

That is all.

Comment

Originally posted by Very Rich Man View Post
      It doesn't matter what weight it's at. Pacquiao destroys Cotto regardless. Stupid stupid fight. I rather Pacquiao fight Ortiz TBH.
      This. Manny beats Cotto at ANY weight

Comment

translation: If Cotto can squeeze down to 145 again, rematch is on!

and if Pac can beat Cotto at any weight, why cant we fight Cotto at his best weight like Mayweather did

Comment

Is it anymore evident that old Bob is just milking his cash cow? The Bradley fight isn't even underway and he's already talking about the next fight.

Comment

rather see pac vs rios...that's if rios looks really good in his next fight.

Comment

Cotto hasn't got the style, speed nor stamina to ward off another Pac beatdown at any weight. He looked a lot more vulnerable in the Floyd fight to Pac's style. I think his face and brain have had enough of Pac's fists.

If not Floyd, I'd like to see Manny fight Canello in Mexico. Wasn't there a billionaire over there once dangling a US$65 million paycheck inviting Pac to come over?

Comment

Bob can make the most money with this one. Of course he'll try and make it. Everything Arum does is dictated by his profit margin. Far beyond normal business standards. He's destroyed his reputation and shamed himself with his unrepentant, out of control greed. Bob Arum is a pariah. He can have all the money in the world but he doesn't have respect.
                Last edited by A-Wolf; 06-08-2012, 09:09 PM.

Comment

The rematch was pointless before, now even more so after Floyd just beat him.

Originally posted by Jose Rizal View Post
                  Cotto hasn't got the style, speed nor stamina to ward off another Pac beatdown at any weight. He looked a lot more vulnerable in the Floyd fight to Pac's style. I think his face and brain have had enough of Pac's fists.

If not Floyd, I'd like to see Manny fight Canello in Mexico. Wasn't there a billionaire over there once dangling a US$65 million paycheck inviting Pac to come over?
                  Yeah, pretty much this.

Comment

Ortiz, Martinez or Canelo

Spare us Cotto II or Marquez IV, I don't want to watch replays.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                      If rios looks impressive in his next fight vs a solid oppenent i wouldnt mind seeing him vs pac.

So you want to see David Diaz vs Pacquiao II?

Comment

Working...
                      X