Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bob Arum: "Cotto #1 Option For Pacquiao's Next Fight If We Can Agree On A Weight"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i can deal with this bradley fight ok. but cotto again? gtfoh im so sick and tired of these guys fighting each other. fight mayweather or retire. this is getting old quick. and dont want to see marquez fight either. just get robbed again

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
      So you want to see David Diaz vs Pacquiao II?
      I wouldn't mind just watching pac continue to fight new people. and i think rios vs pac would be an exciting fight, and 147 would probably be a stronger weight for rios. not very interested in seeing pac fight cotto and marquez again..and not too interested in a mike jones fight.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
        So you want to see David Diaz vs Pacquiao II?
        Rios is young fresh blood....out of those options, yes I like the rios fight more than marquez again and cotto again. BUT ONLY IF rios looks good his next fight vs a solid fighter!

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
          Rios is young fresh blood....out of those options, yes I like the rios fight more than marquez again and cotto again. BUT ONLY IF rios looks good his next fight vs a solid fighter!
          <__<..seeing as he "lost" his last fight I don't see how anybody can even justify fighting a smaller, weaker version of Margarito...

I'd rather see him fight Judah.

Yes...

Judah...

Only so I could hear Arum talking about him fighting all these slick black fighters. lol

Hell, I'd even take a Devon Alexander fight over Rios..

Or Berto..

Preferably Ortiz.

Sure, Floyd fought him but that would be a GREAT fight.

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
            <__<..seeing as he "lost" his last fight I don't see how anybody can even justify fighting a smaller, weaker version of Margarito...

I'd rather see him fight Judah.

Yes...

Judah...

Only so I could hear Arum talking about him fighting all these slick black fighters. lol

Hell, I'd even take a Devon Alexander fight over Rios..

Or Berto..

Preferably Ortiz.

Sure, Floyd fought him but that would be a GREAT fight.

I now he looked like **** vs abril and lost...BUT he can redeem himself

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
              If the fight happens at 154 with 10oz gloves Pacquiao is in trouble against Cotto. You add all that to a Cotto who now has a trainer and the motivation to win and you get a huge fight.
              Delusion at it's finest.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                If rios looks impressive in his next fight vs a solid oppenent i wouldnt mind seeing him vs pac.
                Rios is GAHBAGE. Does not deserve to share the ring with Pacquiao regardless of who he looks impressive against.

Comment

Why??? I didn't want to see the rematch unless it was at 154 lbs. And now that Floyd beat Cotto at 154, what's the point???

I think it'll be Marquez again, and than Rios next year.

Comment

pac beats cotto even at 154, if you cant bang with the guy who can never bang with him.
                    marquez did because he already did before.

Comment

Pointless fight honestly.

Would rather see Miguel fight Canelo or another contender at LMW.

I doubt Miguel accepts this fight anyway.

Comment

Working...
                      X