• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bradley is gonna do to Pac what Glen Johnson did to Roy Jones

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
      Bradley is gonna do to Pac what Glen Johnson did to Roy Jones
      Dayum, that's an ass whupping lol. Pac isn't as far gone as RJJ was though, I couldn't say with confidence that Bradley lays that type of beat-down.

Comment

I agree with Roy on this, one of the few times Roy speaks his mind now that I agree with him. Some of the s**t he says now days makes me wonder just how far he's fading mentally, and I love Roy Jones, one of my favorite fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
          Bradley has to take his time and box.

If he makes it ugly, he gets KO'd.
          Box on the outside and hold on the inside (thus ugly). I don't see him winning within an inside brawling strategy, he can do a little of that.
          Last edited by res; 06-09-2012, 12:59 PM.

Comment

Back the Southpaw up!! Maul & Brawl him hit him with everything (even the stool)!!!! Make Manny work under fire, easily said but not that easy to do. Its what Manny does to others! You have take some risks early in the fight and see if you can hurt him, it sometimes back fires but you have to take the title the judges aren't giving it to you unless you totally dominate without the knockout!!!! Hard to do against the current best fighter in the world. Ray

...just watched some video on Tim, it looks like he can't punch at all???? Damn!

Comment

Bradley needs to follow the Juan Manuel Marquez's "Idiot Guide to Beating Manny Pacquio" 2nd Edition (maybe 3rd Edition?).

- Good Faint movement
              - Do not come forward and try to exchange.
              - Move clockwise away from Manny's straight left
              - Pump that right straight instead of counter to mix it up.
              - not sure I mention this...Do not come forward and try to exchange.
              - Avoid wild swing punches
              - not sure I menthis this yet...Do not come forward and try to exchange.

Comment

Originally posted by sdcluser View Post
                Bradley needs to follow the Juan Manuel Marquez's "Idiot Guide to Beating Manny Pacquio" 2nd Edition (maybe 3rd Edition?).

- Good Faint movement

I forgot to mention this but first and foremost - Do not come forward and try to exchange.

Comment

Agree with Roy. Bradley is not going to survive a boxing match with Pacquiao.

Pacquiao is too sharp, too fast, too accurate and reacts much faster(and harder) than I've ever seen Bradley.

The only advantage bradley has over Pac is strength. He needs to crowd his space where pac is uncomfortable and overpower him on the inside

Comment

Originally posted by sdcluser View Post

- Good Faint movement
                    What a dumb post. If it was as easy as typing, Pacquiao wouldn't have 54 wins(More than Floyd) on his resume.
                    Last edited by Paclan; 06-09-2012, 02:35 PM.

Comment

Bradley can do what Clottey did... just throw more

And not throw the fight

Comment

Working...
                      X