Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roy Jones: Bradley Has To Make it Ugly or Gets Beat Easy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

timmy has to do a combination of both but, more boxing than brawling. he definitely has to take a risk though because in the eyes of 'tards and bob arum's judges, you have to KO the champ to beat the champ.

Comment

Originally posted by lacson View Post
      I don't think so.

That blueprint resulted in 0-2-1. Should have been 0-3-0, if the one judge knew how to score a 10-6 round.
      Dude is talking about a theoretical, tactical blueprint to beating Pacquiao - which Marquez did in the eyes of the majority of objective observers at least twice, if not three times, and your response is "...I don't think so..?" .......... And you got the Pacquiao avatar and everything..

Comment

Styles make fights, and everything bradley does pacquiao does better. I see it being a long night for bradley.

Comment

I like Jones Jr but Margarito, Hatton, and others tried to make it ugly and payed the price. Marquez showed the world how to outbox Manny and Juan is much slower and lets not forget older than Bradley. You have to out think Manny and take away his favorite punch by making him pay with counters. Marquez was using good footwork to stay outside of Mannys Left and repeatedly took advantage of Mannys aggressiveness. More importanly Marquez showed his ability to take a punch may have been his best asset and thats where the fight will be decided. Will Timmy be able to take a punch? Making it ugly will guarantee we will find out.

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
            Dude is talking about a theoretical, tactical blueprint to beating Pacquiao - which Marquez did in the eyes of the majority of objective observers at least twice, if not three times, and your response is "...I don't think so..?" .......... And you got the Pacquiao avatar and everything..
            There is no blueprint.

Comment

Nobody ever said Roy was dumb...

Comment

Originally posted by lacson View Post
                There is no blueprint.
                there is no blueprint? thats why pac has 3 losses 2 draws and 2 fights that everyone knows he lost that the judges gave him

Comment

maybe bradley will try to mix it up in the early going but once he feel the stiff jabs and occasional left bombs unloading from pacman, he will eventually loose faith in himself like mosley...anyway, pacman made him a millionaire...

Comment

Bradley gets hurt if he turns this into an ugly fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                      Disagree. Bradley needs to use the ring. Pacman's handspeed is negated by movement & a jab won't hurt. Move laterally before Pacman does & watch Pacman do nothing but follow in straight lines eating stiff jabs & hard rights.

Then after a few rounds of confusing & frustrating him, then he can bang with him.
                      Kind of hard to land a straight right if you throw it like a windmill

Comment

Working...
                      X