No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Mayweather in Court, Handcuffed, Taken To Jail

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TBOGGS78 View Post
    LOL What am I wrong about I didnt write the article. However you still didnt answer my question and that's if PAC is serious about taking the test why not do it and stop talking about it. I mean would'nt it say a lot if in the MARQUEZ fight PAC did random testing or even in the upcoming BRADLEY fight wouldnt itmake sense to do the testing to show your serious instead of just talking?
    EXACTLY!!!! or How about when Reports came out that Team Pac wanted Shane or JMM to go under random testing "not sure which one it was" then they said OK You too and Team Pac was like Uh nevermind LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by wacksauce View Post
      don't be so dense as to think that a flat $40M offer is fair out of an potential $200M event. sounds like a duck to me.
      i get your point on that but the thing is Las Vegas came out and said that Pacquiao gets paid only 12 mill for fight and Now Pac has the IRS down his back saying well you supposely make 25 .wheres all that money at.

plus Pac isnt so bright im sure Bob is ripping him off and Pac probably aint getting anything for PPV from BOb

Comment

• Originally posted by Prov0 View Post
        Floyd deserves the bigger cut, hate em or love him he's Boxings biggest draw and thats the truth .and your boy should have never came out and said i'll take less just to make the fight happen .
        when news broke about Floyd going to jail in january ,Pac and Bob Arum came out and wanted to fight on May 5 because they said Floyd couldnt keep the date .then Floyds jail sentence gets pushed back ...then its UH No ..May is to soon i want 50/50.. U serious Ca mon .

ESPN is NOT a credible Boxing source lol..
        Manny pacquiao is a Poster Boy for Boxing ...Floyd gets Hated on cause he's a Black Fighter who is ****y!!
        and thats the Truth. you ever hear about anything good Floyd does on ESPN??feeds the Homeless,Donates sht load of Money!! NOTHING..
        og but when its bad its all over TV.
        But what about your boy getting sued for signing to 2 companies,getting sued from different people,Cheating on his wife and also having kids outside of his Marriage !! ever hear that??? oh but i Bet if Floyd did all that media sources would run with it..WAKE UP
        let's face it, numbers are boring; 40 flat is ridiculous. floyd's pricing himself out.

check it out, according to iole's article, this event has a potential of reaching $300M in revenues... so basically floyd is asking for roughly 15 / 85 split. if that's not a duck offer, i dunno what is.

so according to floyd, for this fight to happen, pacquiao has to take OSDT, take it with the company he appoints, AND take home only 15% of the purse total purse??? those are the demands of a person who does not want to fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by TBOGGS78 View Post
          LOL What am I wrong about I didnt write the article. However you still didnt answer my question and that's if PAC is serious about taking the test why not do it and stop talking about it. I mean would'nt it say a lot if in the MARQUEZ fight PAC did random testing or even in the upcoming BRADLEY fight wouldnt itmake sense to do the testing to show your serious instead of just talking?
          I said Pacquiao was partly to blame. But once Pacquiao agreed to Floyd's test, Floyd grossly changed other terms to the agreement. So Floyd thought Pacquiao was serious.

I agree Pacquiao should've at least tested with Marquez, since Marquez's strength & conditioning coach had a PED past. Marquez ended up being bigger than Pacquiao on fight night. But why should Floyd care if Pacquiao does extra tests for Marquez & Bradley? Floyd should only care about Pacquiao agreeing to his testing, which again like a broken record... he did agree.

Comment

• Originally posted by wacksauce View Post
            are you really comparing infidelity to domestic abuse? wow smh.
            Where did I say that cheating was the same as domestic abuse? That's were these forums go wrong people read what they want instead of what's right there in front of you. I said they all have flaws I pointed out what FLOYD did and what PAC did nowhere did I say the two were equal.

Comment

• Originally posted by schizopolis23 View Post
              I said Pacquiao was partly to blame. But once Pacquiao agreed to Floyd's test, Floyd grossly changed other terms to the agreement. So Floyd thought Pacquiao was serious.

I agree Pacquiao should've at least tested with Marquez, since Marquez's strength & conditioning coach had a PED past. Marquez ended up being bigger than Pacquiao on fight night. But why should Floyd care if Pacquiao does extra tests for Marquez & Bradley? Floyd should only care about Pacquiao agreeing to his testing, which again like a broken record... he did agree.
              My point is this I hear your arguement but how do you really know he agreed. I meant I've heard them say were willing to do it but if it were me I would have random testing in all my fights from here out just like Mayweather does that way you show people your serious, you saying it means nothing. I mean people go back on their word every day, hell he went back on wedding vows when he cheated lol (I know thats a cheap shot but oh well).

Comment

• Ok so a few months

Comment

• I dont uderstand how anybody can knock MAYWEATHER or any fighter for wanting random testing with all the recent cases involving PEDs. In my opinion if your not willing to do random testing after these recent cases there's got to be a reason. I'm not talking just about PAC I'm speaking of any fighter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prov0 View Post
                    Floyd deserves the bigger cut, hate em or love him he's Boxings biggest draw and thats the truth .and your boy should have never came out and said i'll take less just to make the fight happen .
                    when news broke about Floyd going to jail in january ,Pac and Bob Arum came out and wanted to fight on May 5 because they said Floyd couldnt keep the date .then Floyds jail sentence gets pushed back ...then its UH No ..May is to soon i want 50/50.. U serious Ca mon .

ESPN is NOT a credible Boxing source lol..
                    Manny pacquiao is a Poster Boy for Boxing ...Floyd gets Hated on cause he's a Black Fighter who is ****y!!
                    and thats the Truth. you ever hear about anything good Floyd does on ESPN??feeds the Homeless,Donates sht load of Money!! NOTHING..
                    og but when its bad its all over TV.
                    But what about your boy getting sued for signing to 2 companies,getting sued from different people,Cheating on his wife and also having kids outside of his Marriage !! ever hear that??? oh but i Bet if Floyd did all that media sources would run with it..WAKE UP
                    You can make an argument for maybe 52/48 split in favor of Floyd. Solely based on PPV stats. But Manny is more popular worldwide than Mayweather and he sells more tickets. So we're back to 50/50, if we're being real. And 40 million FLAT is a joke and a non-starter in the negotiating table.

I agree ESPN is not a credible source for boxing. But my point was about Stephen A. Smith, who loves Floyd and he won't even back him on the 50/50 renege.

You're all over the place, dude. Don't even try to compare Pacquiao and Mayweather when it comes to charities or their vices. It's not even worth debating.

Comment

• A lot of butthurt floyd fans up in here..

Comment

Working...
                      X