No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Mayweather in Court, Handcuffed, Taken To Jail

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by schizopolis23 View Post
    Floyd is ducking now...that's all that matters. Yes, Pacquiao deserves some blame. But, the overwhelming majority of sports media are pointing the finger at Floyd. Even on ESPN, no one could defend Floyd for reneging on the 50/50 split....not even African-american broadcasters like Stephen A. Smith.

It doesn't matter that you disagree and would rather regurgitate Floyd's propaganda, this is FACT.
    Steven A Smith is a basketball writer......for the record. Hearing him speak about boxing on ESPN shows how much he really follows the sport...Id bet that 95% of the posters on NSB know more about boxing than Smith does.

Smith gets his boxing news from ESPN.....nuff said

Comment

• Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
      I need to a picture of what happened....I mean superstar rihanna was beat up by chris brown her actual BF and the pix hit the next the next day....

Floyds baby momma claims he attacked her & beat her up yest there are no pix at all. Why no pix?.....just sayin
      Because he probably didn't hit her as hard as she said to actually leave a mark. She has lied before about Mayweather doing stuff to her. B1tch is crazy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prov0 View Post
        Well if thats the case ,,ok 50/50 was agreed the first time RIGHT?
        Floyd asked for Random Blood and Urine Test RIGHT?? Pac said NO! WHY???

if you Remember Correctly Floyd agreed to Pacs Demand of 8 oz Gloves ,Ring size .Oh Yeah and that 10 Million dollar penalty per pound if he came in over 147 ,,
        10 million per pound!!!! 10 Mill LOL
        But Floyd Ducked Right LOL
        all the article shows is that both sides agreed to all terms and when floyd realized shiiit's about to get real, he balks by asking for drug testing. regardless, GBP and floyd have denied, (until now, if you read the article) that the deal/contract even existed. if drug testing is the real issue, then whats the hold up now that pac's agreed? don't be so dense as to think that a flat $40M offer is fair out of an potential $200M event. sounds like a duck to me.

Comment

I need to a picture of what happened....I mean superstar rihanna was beat up by chris brown her actual BF and the pix hit the next the next day....

Floyds baby momma claims he attacked her & beat her up yest there are no pix at all. Why no pix?.....just sayin
          funny seeing floyd fan's abhorring the idea of accusations without proof.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdMon917 View Post
            Because he probably didn't hit her as hard as she said to actually leave a mark. She has lied before about Mayweather doing stuff to her. B1tch is crazy.
            his kids told cops he saw daddy punching and kicking his mommy.

Comment

Steven A Smith is a basketball writer......for the record. Hearing him speak about boxing on ESPN shows how much he really follows the sport...Id bet that 95% of the posters on NSB know more about boxing than Smith does.

Smith gets his boxing news from ESPN.....nuff said
              You made my point coz Stephen A. Smith (who I like) is unapologetically biased towards black athletes and he won't even defend Floyd regarding the NO 50/50 split. Everything else, he's pro-Floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                And Ellerbe. They're going to jail with him. Triple H, Justin Bieber, and Yuriorkis Gamboa will all be attending as well.
                and The Green Lantern to.

Comment

You're wrong. After Pacquiao agreed to Floyd's test, Floyd went from 50/50 split to offering 40 mil with no PPV to Pacquiao. That is TRUE DUCKING. NO sportswriters (legitimate) around the world defended Floyd for that! ZERO!

That article is more PRO-Pacquiao than it is PRO-Floyd. Why do you think Top Rank publicists retweeted the article? It proves the 50/50 split was agreed upon on paper and was sent to Pacquiao by Golden Boy and Floyd. It also proves that Las Vegas lawmakers did their extensive due diligence to back the temporary stadium for the megafight. Both these issues were heavily denied by Team Money and his nuthuggers.

So the joke really is on you and other Floyd fans that are using this article as an argument. For what? That Pacquiao balked at random blood testing at first? Duh!! We all knew that already!
                  LOL What am I wrong about I didnt write the article. However you still didnt answer my question and that's if PAC is serious about taking the test why not do it and stop talking about it. I mean would'nt it say a lot if in the MARQUEZ fight PAC did random testing or even in the upcoming BRADLEY fight wouldnt itmake sense to do the testing to show your serious instead of just talking?

Comment

Floyd is ducking now...that's all that matters. Yes, Pacquiao deserves some blame. But, the overwhelming majority of sports media are pointing the finger at Floyd. Even on ESPN, no one could defend Floyd for reneging on the 50/50 split....not even African-american broadcasters like Stephen A. Smith.

It doesn't matter that you disagree and would rather regurgitate Floyd's propaganda, this is FACT.
                    Floyd deserves the bigger cut, hate em or love him he's Boxings biggest draw and thats the truth .and your boy should have never came out and said i'll take less just to make the fight happen .
                    when news broke about Floyd going to jail in january ,Pac and Bob Arum came out and wanted to fight on May 5 because they said Floyd couldnt keep the date .then Floyds jail sentence gets pushed back ...then its UH No ..May is to soon i want 50/50.. U serious Ca mon .

ESPN is NOT a credible Boxing source lol..
                    Manny pacquiao is a Poster Boy for Boxing ...Floyd gets Hated on cause he's a Black Fighter who is ****y!!
                    and thats the Truth. you ever hear about anything good Floyd does on ESPN??feeds the Homeless,Donates sht load of Money!! NOTHING..
                    og but when its bad its all over TV.
                    But what about your boy getting sued for signing to 2 companies,getting sued from different people,Cheating on his wife and also having kids outside of his Marriage !! ever hear that??? oh but i Bet if Floyd did all that media sources would run with it..WAKE UP

Comment

• Originally posted by wacksauce View Post
                      are you really comparing infidelity to domestic abuse? wow smh.
                      Im not comparing anything my point is they all do wrong. You cant excuse ones shortcomings and turn around and give the other hell for his.
                      Last edited by TBOGGS78; 06-01-2012, 10:02 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Working...
                      X