Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch Eyes Kessler; Hearn Targets September UK Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Make the fight happen. Froch is coming back with a vengeance...WAR Froch!!!

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      Why not just have it at the Capital FM Arena again?
      Could do but that's only a 9/10k venue. Hearn says he is looking at 2 venue's in Nottingham which are 20-30k which will be the football stadiums.

After the performance Froch is coming off, the rematch with Kessler would shift a hell of a lot of tickets. That's why I said the o2 as that is double the size of Capital FM.

As long as it is in England I don't care. I didn't get tickets for Bute/Froch but there's no way I will not go to Kessler/Froch if it happens. Buzzin' for that fight to happen..

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
        Could do but that's only a 9/10k venue. Hearn says he is looking at 2 venue's in Nottingham which are 20-30k which will be the football stadiums.

After the performance Froch is coming off, the rematch with Kessler would shift a hell of a lot of tickets. That's why I said the o2 as that is double the size of Capital FM.

As long as it is in England I don't care. I didn't get tickets for Bute/Froch but there's no way I will not go to Kessler/Froch if it happens. Buzzin' for that fight to happen..
        Good point.

Froch-Kessler 2 would fill out the o2 I bet.

Yeah, anywhere in the UK would be great but Nottingham would be ideal for Froch.

But you're right about having it at their ground. Not going to happen with the Football Season back underway.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
          Kessler maybe past prime, but this time he shouldn't be plagued by doublevision which surely affected his accuracy last time.
          I seriously think he's there for the taking this time. Green could have had him out of there if he stepped it up when he had him hurt but he sat back. I think the injuries and periods of inactivity have finally taken their toil.

Having said that a prime Kessler > prime Froch.

Comment

Kessler was at the fight and said he would love to fight Froch again. The problem is will Sauerland let his cash cow go to England and fight what is a 50/50 fight?

I hope it is made. Nobody wants to see Froch-Ward 2 or Froch-Bute 2. This is the fight people want

Comment

expect to see a lot more of this

Comment

looking forward to Froch and Kalle going at it again!

Comment

Kessler knows its only fair he comes to England this time. I reckon the decision will be given to Froch this time but having said that I dont think it was a hometwon decision in Denmark. Kessler deserved that win for being the more assertive busier fighter in the 1st fight.

This means that we should get a decider and both should agree to it being in neutral territory.

Comment

Originally posted by deadbeat hero View Post
                    looking forward to Froch and Kalle going at it again!

Froch: 'you like to rely on judges don't you kalle'

the guy Sauerland seems to have an English twang to his accent

Edit: apparently he's south african

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                      the guy Sauerland seems to have an English twang to his accent

Edit: apparently he's south african
                      Born in South Africa, but schooled in London (sadly I don't mean in the ring)

Comment

Working...
                      X