No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch Eyes Kessler; Hearn Targets September UK Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by komodo View Post
    Huge fight I really feel Kessler is going to be there for the taking this time.

WAR FROCH!
    Kessler maybe past prime, but this time he shouldn't be plagued by doublevision which surely affected his accuracy last time.

Comment

Froch and Kessler have the perfect balance of boxing and brawling. They personify entertaining boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
        Sauerland said today that he wants to make the fight in Parken Stadium, Copenhagen.

I don't think Nottingham is a given location. There will be some tough negotiating in the coming weeks.
        Don't see them doing a second fight in Denmark.

Kessler got the first one on his turf, Froch should get the rematch. If Froch wins we can have a trilogy on neutral ground

Comment

Not sure if September will be a good time in Nottingham with the football season underway. Forest and County may be a bit concerned about the pitch..

Get the fight on at the o2 which would still give Froch great support but it's not entirely in his backyard.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
            Don't see them doing a second fight in Denmark.

Kessler got the first one on his turf, Froch should get the rematch. If Froch wins we can have a trilogy on neutral ground
            I have no problem with that scenario.

I think Sauerlands remarks must be seen in relation to Hearn saying Kessler should have a smaller cut AND fight abroad. The promotors are simply positioning themselves in order to get the most leverage.

Comment

Sauerland said today that he wants to make the fight in Parken Stadium, Copenhagen.

I don't think Nottingham is a given location. There will be some tough negotiating in the coming weeks.
              I predicted Sauerland saying this as soon as Froch mentioned wanting the fight.

Everyone should get used to the same old **** from old man Sauerland "we offered a billion Krone to come to Denmark, it makes more money here, nothing else matters."

Sauerland isn't comfortable making a fight anywhere they can't buy the officials after what happened to their fighters in the Super Six.

The fight belongs in the UK for many reasons, Froch and Hearn will not be swayed to go to Copenhagen regardless of money.

Comment

Kessler won the first fight and I have no doubt he fight the second in the UK.

He's fought away before. However, if Froch wants to talk about close decisions that would have gone the other way in the other persons country then one that sticks out as a huge hometowner is the Dirrell fight.

Froch lost to Kessler - he got outworked (even all the British journo's said so), they also thought he lost to Dirrell. McGuigan in his column thought he lost both.

Why doesn't Froch rematch Dirrell in America - a fight at least half the boxing public thought he lost.

Its only fair if we're talking about seeing close fights again but Froch only talks about the ones he lost, the others he doesn't talk about.

Comment

Originally posted by SAJ10 View Post
                  Kessler won the first fight and I have no doubt he fight the second in the UK.

He's fought away before. However, if Froch wants to talk about close decisions that would have gone the other way in the other persons country then one that sticks out as a huge hometowner is the Dirrell fight.

Froch lost to Kessler - he got outworked (even all the British journo's said so), they also thought he lost to Dirrell. McGuigan in his column thought he lost both.

Why doesn't Froch rematch Dirrell in America - a fight at least half the boxing public thought he lost.

Its only fair if we're talking about seeing close fights again but Froch only talks about the ones he lost, the others he doesn't talk about.
                  Because Froch/Kessler II would be much more entertaining to watch.

Dirrell ruined the first fight.

Comment

Kessler said he'll fight in the UK.

Froch went to Denmark so Kessler should come to the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
                      Not sure if September will be a good time in Nottingham with the football season underway. Forest and County may be a bit concerned about the pitch..

Get the fight on at the o2 which would still give Froch great support but it's not entirely in his backyard.
                      Why not just have it at the Capital FM Arena again?

Comment

Working...
                      X