No announcement yet.

Chad Dawson will beat Ward.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
    Now if he had posted this last Friday then mother f***** but well Roys face will do.

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
      this^^^^^^^^

I WANT Chad to win...but I think the weight is gonna hurt him more than Ward could IMO....I like both dudes and respect their styles....Ward has the style to trouble Chad IMO...but I just think Chad is the better overall fighter....at a fair weight that would be proven, but like I said, it remains to be seen IF Chad can function as a SMW....I don't think so...Ward takes this imo
      I think you called it perfectly.

Comment

Lmao, nobody realised he made his 'prediction' well after the fight lol

Funny ****!

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post

Funny ****!
          Actually we did, I think you didn't realize sarcasm is second nature around here.

Comment

Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
            No way Ward will lose..got him stopping Chad late..he will actually drop Chad and Chad will tell the ref that he's done.
            Good call.

What's your take on DeMarco-Molina? I'm going out on a limb, i'll say DeMarco stops Molina 45 seconds in to the first round. He'll hurt him with a well placed punch, Molina stumbles back a bit, DeMarco jumps on him, goes all Calzaghe-Manfredo on Molina, ref stops it because of too many unanswered punches.

Comment

Funny ****!
              Lol, look at this hater over here. You're just mad cause V.Webb called it exactly how it would go.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                Actually we did, I think you didn't realize sarcasm is second nature around here.
                "Excuse me stewardess? I speak sarcasm.....Y'all stay cool, she'll catch ya on the rebound on the med side....."

:chuckle9:

Comment

Funny ****!
                  You don't belong to the internet.

Comment

Kind of clocked on after I posted it, its cool I'll just get my coat

Comment

The fight was going exactly the way I thought it would early, but as soon as that headbutt landed, Dawson folded like a cheap suit.

Oh well, you win some you lose some

Comment

Working...
                      X