No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: R. Mayweather Jabs Miguel: Floyd Beat Cotto's Ass Easy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hyacinth View Post
    Cottos' a true warrior and i hope PR's can start respecting him and holding him in a higher reverence than they do Trinidad.

Cotto always has been>>>>Trinidad.
    Aw hell no uh no I know you didn't just say Cotto is better than Trinidad you out yo damn mind sucka! Oooh loooord, loooord give me the strength to not Red K this blind motha****a.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
      Yes but what he's wrong about is quite crucial and make his entire argument sound dumb.

Roger is biased and stubborn. I wouldn't expect anything else.
      I don't think his argument sounds dumb overall.

"Mayeather beating Cotto easy" isn't a dumb argument.

Saying Cotto didn't win a round is dumb, of course. Because he did definitely win 2 rounds.

But outside of that, nothing he said was incorrect.

Although I do agree he sounds ****** for saying he didn't win a round. I'm guessing he hasn't watched the fight back.

Comment

Cotto won 2-3 rounds if we're all being fair and realistic about it.

Comment

Cotto would of taken Roger to the dog house during his past 147 days.Would of been nice to watch.

Comment

What makes him sound dumb is that he clearly ignores what doesn't suit his argument.
            He happens to be right about the essence of what he's trying to say, but that's because it's just that. a fact.
            Just like it's a fact Cotto won round 8.

But I'll forgive him for being biased. Floyd is his blood.
            I have less understanding for the nuthuggers being dumb and overly biased on this site. It's preferable for people to just call it like they see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
              What makes him sound dumb is that he clearly ignores what doesn't suit his argument.
              He happens to be right about the essence of what he's trying to say, but that's because it's just that. a fact.
              Just like it's a fact Cotto won round 8.

But I'll forgive him for being biased. Floyd is his blood.
              I have less understanding for the nuthuggers being dumb and overly biased on this site. It's preferable for people to just call it like they see it.
              Agreed.

But you just never know with Roger He might actually believe it.

Comment

Si but No

Yes, mayweather had an easy night with cotto, he was in total control. Cotto had moments when he change his old stile "Mexican bull" for the "cuban rumba" he was able to win some rounds by just boxing, two or max three rounds, that was all.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  I don't think his argument sounds dumb overall.

"Mayeather beating Cotto easy" isn't a dumb argument.

Saying Cotto didn't win a round is dumb, of course. Because he did definitely win 2 rounds.

But outside of that, nothing he said was incorrect.

Although I do agree he sounds ****** for saying he didn't win a round. I'm guessing he hasn't watched the fight back.
                  Cotto did land on mayweather, that was also incorrect for roger to say. Of course mayweathers wizardry on defense stifled cotto's offense quite a bit, cotto was able to land quite a few hard shots. And for the most part, cotto's defense was quite well aswell, limiting floyds offense and driving way down his connect percentage. The tell tale sign to me is Floyd asking his corner after the 9th round if he was winning. That speaks volumes. Instead of simply giving Cotto his credit, Roger sounds like a b!tch on this one tbh.

With that said, floyd is his blood, so its semi understandable. But, just calling it as it is, he sounds ******ed on this one.

Comment

Cotto didn't really land anything more than some jabs and body shots, that's about it. Cotto won 2-3 rounds, the scorecards were fine.

Comment

Originally posted by AP♠ View Post
                      Cotto would of taken Roger to the dog house during his past 147 days.Would of been nice to watch.
                      and Cotto's trainer is better than him, he needs to fall back and stfu

Comment

Working...
                      X