HBO and Showtime pass on froch v bute!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
    No, seems Green has no blind devoted fans

Boxing is a world sport with great boxers from all parts of the globe and great fights taking place all over the world now as well.

And that trend is only going to grow.

The American networks better get use to it or die out and kill off Boxing as a main stream sport in America.
    Absolutely.

Comment

Originally posted by 1g5a22 View Post
      American networks are insane!!

One of the biggest fights in boxing...

Well done.
      that's gratitude for ya. even though Ward was my favourite, Froch carried the tourney in my opinion. Showtime should be rolling out the phucking red carpet for this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
        that's gratitude for ya. even though Ward was my favourite, Froch carried the tourney in my opinion. Showtime should be rolling out the phucking red carpet for this fight.
        That's a damn good point. The two best fights involved Froch.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
          No, seems Green has no blind devoted fans

Boxing is a world sport with great boxers from all parts of the globe and great fights taking place all over the world now as well.

And that trend is only going to grow.

The American networks better get use to it or die out and kill off Boxing as a main stream sport in America.
          read my post

Comment

I wasn't surprised at hbo, but showtime usually doesn't pass on fights this important. Showtime has made it a habit of stiff matchmaking & quality fights while hbo takes a superstar & feeds them loads of stiffs & lots of hype.

Comment

They'd rather spend millions on Bernard Hopkins fights...

WAR FROCH!

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXemj...feature=fvwrel

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                  I wasn't surprised at hbo, but showtime usually doesn't pass on fights this important. Showtime has made it a habit of stiff matchmaking & quality fights while hbo takes a superstar & feeds them loads of stiffs & lots of hype.
                  the whole reason showtime signed butewas for him to fight the winner of the super six the fact that bute has one more fight with showtime they want him to fight the ward not froch thats why they passed on this fight.

im not saying it right

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                    It's a premium channel. The problem with EPIX is it isn't carried by all cable providers. For example, arguably the biggest cable company, Comcast, doesn't have it. I have Comcast so even if I wanted it, I can't get it.
                    Thanks for the info, I have Comcast and sucks that they don't have Epix, this is a great fight to watch, especially if nothing else is on.

Comment

Originally posted by FUC_U_PAYME View Post
                      Hbo reason
                      bute is a showtime boxer he has one more fight with showtime hbo will not show his fights so he can go back to showtime and make them more money.

Showtime reason
                      showtime want to show bute last fight with the network with the winner of the super six not the guy that came in second place
                      Not good enough, I hope Epix ends HBO and Showtime's dominance in American boxing broadcasts.

Showtime more to blame than HBO, who is in charge there? I need to know who that idiot is.

Comment

Working...
                      X