No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Berto Fails VADA Test, Positive For Nandrolone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    You don't have suspicions about Ward? He works with Victor Conte and I heard he ducked testing
    and he has back acne

Comment

• Originally posted by -D33Pwaters- View Post
      CIR is the real thing.......until they find a way to get around that.
      Yeah.

Good job both VADA and USADA do that.

But yeah, until someone finds a way to get around that.

Comment

You don't have suspicions about Ward? He works with Victor Conte and I heard he ducked testing
        You think Wards on the superjuice too? I guess that would explain some things. The rabbit hole gets deeper. I got suspicions about the Klitschkos because Vitali was caught before.

Comment

• Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
          No chance they put A mere con in with Ortiz @ any weight if they can get Danny Garcia.
          Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
          I also suspect Hopkins and Juan Manuel Marquez to be on something.As far as Hopkins i`m no longer buying that "i got super genetics *****".

When Pascal asked him to get tested he said no.
          In Bernard's defense that request from Pascal came at literally the very last minute. They had even did the presser already.

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
            Did he? Thats news to me. Do you have a source?
            Leonard was suspected by many of juicing---I think everyone knew. They just couldn't do anything about it. I'll try and pull up some articles if I can find them, BN.

Comment

• Best taken with a pinch of salt. They back their sportsman/teams we back ours.
              I personally think British boxings doing very well & we did great last year, though mainly losing efforts a lot of the British boys showed their class. Whilst being dismissed as 'bums' & such many went to opponents backyards & put up the fight of their lives. (Barker, Macklin, the Murray bros, Froch, Khan etc etc)

We have Brook, Khan, Price, Burns & Mitchell, DeGale, Groves, Afolabi

Vassell, Gavin, Buckland, Frampton, Quigg

British boxing is as strong as its ever been & given how small our country is that is pretty damn decent I'd say!
              I'd say as a whole we had the best boxers/talent/prospects alongside Russia, Ukraine & Cuba.

Maybe the Americans are jealous seeing Ward & Dawson are about the only boxers they have left with a pulse :P Oh & ole Floyd.

Comment

Serious? The same Conte dat gave 'Sugar' steroids?

Comment

• "We all know AMERICA has the best enhancement drugs" - (floyd mayweather voice) it's true though, how the hell can he think the phillipines has? loooooooool

mayweather 'retired' so he could cycle his PED's knowing they couldnt test him.. came back a hell of a lot bigger and stronger and then started to blabber on about pacquiao taking steriods because he was jealous of his success in his absence and wanted to discredit his achievements and tarnish his reputation whilst deflecting any PED accusations on himself. i cant prove any of this just like floyd cant prove any of the bs he spurts out.. but it all makes perfect sense though. why 'retire' when u know full well you are going to fight again?

Comment

• Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                    Best taken with a pinch of salt. They back their sportsman/teams we back ours.
                    I personally think British boxings doing very well & we did great last year, though mainly losing efforts a lot of the British boys showed their class. Whilst being dismissed as 'bums' & such many went to opponents backyards & put up the fight of their lives. (Barker, Macklin, the Murray bros, Froch, Khan etc etc)

We have Brook, Khan, Price, Burns & Mitchell, DeGale, Groves, Afolabi

Vassell, Gavin, Buckland, Frampton, Quigg

British boxing is as strong as its ever been & given how small our country is that is pretty damn decent I'd say!
                    I'd say as a whole we had the best boxers/talent/prospects alongside Russia, Ukraine & Cuba.

Maybe the Americans are jealous seeing Ward & Dawson are about the only boxers they have left with a pulse :P Oh & ole Floyd.
                    seriously??? this comment is so fail i wont even bother to explain why it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                      Leonard was suspected by many of juicing---I think everyone knew. They just couldn't do anything about it. I'll try and pull up some articles if I can find them, BN.
                      Hearns Angers Leonard Steroid Accusations No Laughing Matter
                      June 10, 1989|By Bernard Fernandez, Daily News Sports Writer

LAS VEGAS — In a town with more than its share of comedians, even the hint of a controversy almost instantly can be turned into a stand-up routine.

Did you hear about Ben Johnson? He's moving to Las Vegas and taking up boxing.

So it has come down to this. Monday night's scheduled 12-rounder between Sugar Ray Leonard and Thomas Hearns, which is likely to become the highest- grossing prizefight of all time, is now a running gag about the possible use of anabolic steroids by Leonard.

Story continues below.

http://articles.philly.com/1989-06-1...upcoming-fight

Comment

Working...
                      X