Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My god. Another one bites the dust.

They should make Ortiz vs. Khan

Comment

• Anyone that thinks extra testing by the VADA/USADA/WADA isn't needed, than you are full of s**t.

Comment

• Originally posted by lacson View Post
        VADA with its cheap test is making quite a name for themselves. That's two tests, two down. USADA with their exorbitant price in the meantime I don't think have caught anyone.

Pacquiao must demand VADA and not go along with USADA.

USADA has a close relationship with Goldenboy. I wonder, if Mayweather tested positive, would they come out and actually expose it or will they accept it as a medical treatment and keep it secret?
        USADA has caught many athletes in other sports. They aren't confined to boxing. USADA is not going to risk their entire operation and legitimacy on the back of Mayweather.....their results have been used in court to send people to prison, they are a recognized organization who have policed their own (Americans) for a while now

If you want to argue that maybe they do not use the CIR protocol, you might have something to work with. They wouldn't have to hide a thing if such a loop hole existed. Although they came out this week and claimed they do even if there are no "red flags." VADA obviously does and you can see the results.
        Last edited by LA_2_Vegas; 05-18-2012, 08:10 PM.

Comment

• I can't believe some of these clowns are now saying because Peterson and Berto requested testing and failed, that Floyd is now somehow on something. The difference is that Ortiz and Khan had NO PROBLEM agreeing to testing, no problem. The same can't be said for others.

Comment

• Originally posted by lacson View Post
            VADA with its cheap test is making quite a name for themselves. That's two tests, two down. USADA with their exorbitant price in the meantime I don't think have caught anyone.

Pacquiao must demand VADA and not go along with USADA.

USADA has a close relationship with Goldenboy. I wonder, if Mayweather tested positive, would they come out and actually expose it or will they accept it as a medical treatment and keep it secret?
            Yeah they'll keep it secret.....my god.

Also, the USADA has caught many athletes. It's used for the American athletes in the Olympics. Whetehr the testing is USADA, VADA, or anything like that, I'm good.

Don't point the finger at Floyd because Berto and Peterson tested positive. Khan and Ortiz had no problem at all doing random blood and urine testing until fight day, Manny did. That's why people suspected him.

Anyways, good for the sport. They should do Ortiz vs. Khan.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
              Anyone that thinks extra testing by the VADA/USADA/WADA isn't needed, than you are full of s**t.

http://articles.latimes.com/2010/mar...oxing-20100315

Pacquiao's cut-to-the-chase trainer Freddie Roach added, "Floyd, let the commission do its job and get in the ring and fight us."

Comment

• now we know why berto was accusing ortiz of being on steroids in the first fight,

he was juicing and still got his asssss handed to him....

he couldnt deal with a clean fighter whooping his while he was juicing..

Comment

• Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
                  http://articles.latimes.com/2010/mar...oxing-20100315

Pacquiao's cut-to-the-chase trainer Freddie Roach added, "Floyd, let the commission do its job and get in the ring and fight us."
                  the boxing commission needs to orchestrate proper and safer testing...

Comment

• USADA's exorbiant price. Like you are paying for it or something. All of those were serious reaches. Irregardless of the testing issues that used to exist for Mayweather-Pacquiao, Pacquiao has had many opportunities to do his own independent anti-doping tests and he still hasn't. Whether or not you like USADA it is a huge leap to somehow spin that into Mayweather hate, and an even bigger leap in logic to talk about Pacquiao doing things when he hasn't even shown an indication he'd be willinng to do it outside of a Mayweather fight.

Comment

• http://www.pacquiaovsmayweather.net/...d-over-mosley/

“Floyd’s scared of my guy,” said Roach. “I let him use my gym when he was doing ‘Dancing With The Stars’ before the Ricky Hatton fight and I’ve known him since he was a little kid. He’s not a bad guy. But the only way the fight with Manny is going to happen is we go by the commission drug-testing rules.”

Roach said just like every fan, he’s looking forward to a Pacquiao-Mayweather battle. Still, he expressed doubt that it will push through “if (Mayweather) tries to bring in his own company for Olympic-style testing or any of that rubbish, the fight’s not going to happen.”

Comment

Working...
                      X