Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Peterson: The Pellets Didn't Help Me Beat Amir Khan!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PeterinMI View Post
    Even if you take away the Peterson fight how is Kahn undefeated?
    I meant since Prescott. 27 wins, one loss is not bad. He beat Peterson in my book.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
      I meant since Prescott. 27 wins, one loss is not bad. He beat Peterson in my book.

Gotcha. Not sure I agree (still trying to process it all) but now I understand what you meant. I thought you were saying something else about the first loss.

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
        i agree with peterson. i have never seen a testosterone pellet throw a punch.if what was in his system is against the rules then thst fine. punish him and lets move on. but i want somebody to show me a testosterone pellet with a boxing glove on it throwing a punch. khan got his amateurish fighting ass whoopped and ran like a sissy.
        Man you're the dumbest blogger on here!!! i guess the roids didnt help baseball players recover faster. I guess the roids swung the bat for Sosa, Barry, Mark, A-Rod and the rest of the roid era players. Youre DUMB!!! Im

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
          peterson cheated. khan still lost. those magical testosterone pellets arent the only reason khan looked like shlt. what about his other fights where he looked exactly the same? were those guys on the "pellet juice" lmao. do you guys even know what testosterone does? do we know if it was enanthate? or cypionate? or propionate? was it to make weight? to get stronger? no one knows and no one will. only thing people will do is listen to khan cry (though he does have grounds to complain) and drag petersons name thru the mud (which he deserves), but the fact remains khan is still khan, and peterson beat him, and woulda beat him again. that is all...
          so what would you say if Pacquiao tested positive Floymo? Ignorant fool. Hes a Cheater plain and simple! so quit defending his cheating a$$ cuz you look just as foolish as he does.

Comment

it sure did LP!! you shoulda have been honest about it since the beginning, now everything is suspect.

Comment

Khan has being crying every since he loss so I don't care what happens he is a sore loser hands down. Peterson had a procedure and his Testosterone was only at 3.77 to 1 which the normal person is at 4 to 1. Now if Peterson was at 8:1 or 12:1 I could see how it helps but he was trying to get himself to normal be serious Khan!

Comment

As much as I hate to, gotta agree with Khan on this one. Bottom line is that Peterson had illegal substances in his system at the time of the fight, the fight should be ruled a no contest and the belts returned to Khan.

Comment

Can somebody answer me one question? What the hell is a doctor doing prescribing testosterone pellets to a professional boxer? Doesn't the doctor know what his patient does for a living?

And Peterson, let me get this straight. You used the pellets and then, when you were ask about it, you could not remember using them. You just couldn't understand how fake testosterone got into your system.

Come on. If you had low testosterone, and took pills to increase your testosterone, and then you tested positive for fake testosterone, wouldn't you know immediately where the fake testosterone came from?

Peterson remembered using the pellets only after the doctor remembered prescribing them. Meaning the doctor was going to give him up if Pete didn't come clean.

Pete's a joke and should be banned from boxing.

Comment

The pellets did help Peterson, but only by allowing him to be 100% normal in terms of his testosterone levels (and therefore muscle levels). They certainly didn't give him a "superhuman" boost...so not like he was a "sted-head"

Comment

Originally posted by boxingmanic View Post
                      cool story bro...needs more fire breathing dragons and...ohhh yeah some negative drug tests too
                      Lol. Thread over.

Comment

Working...
                      X