Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Peterson: The Pellets Didn't Help Me Beat Amir Khan!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So this is my take on this, second rant, just reading about pellets, and it says that they are created from yams and soybeans making them 'bioidentical' meaning not 'synthetic'. So synthetic testosterone is modified with an ester modified group. A 'bioidentical' testosterone such as 'testosterone pellets' are identical to the bodies testosterone structure and not modified 'synthetic'? So if this guy took 'pellets' which are 'bioindentical' and tested positive for the use of 'synthetic' and he had a ratio of 3.77-1 how can this be if the pellets are bioidentical and not synthetic? So did he take the pellets to bring his t levels back to a normal ratio after the use of synthetic steroids? Forgive me if this has been covered but it seems that some people think that taking the pellets and his ratio of 3.77-1 is normal.

Comment

Sure as hell didn't hurt.

Comment

Lamont the ref and the corrupt Judges had something to do with it.

Comment

as a dude from his area, he has really disappointed me.

Even if his story of having low testosterone is true, why did he not tell them before testing began?

Its so stupid and he has probably cost himself a big time career.

Comment

Peterson did use synthetic hormones and that might have given him an edge but Khan tried to push and hold Peterson's head down because he was fearful of losing the fight. That's why the ref took points away. Let's not pretend Khan is the great boxer he keeps telling everyone he is. He's a good boxer, but he lacks heart. That's why Peterson was able to walk him down make him uncomfortable enough to look bad in the fight. Everyone is jumping on Peterson but I'm inclined to give him another chance. For some reason he thought what he was doing wasn't illegal but we all know it was. Take the belt away if that's what they want to do and let the young man move on with his boxing life.

Comment

Actually, I'm quite upset that nobody has made a gif of Peterson in the Dragonball Z world taking a sensu bean and restoring his power. NSB is slacking

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                Peterson doesn't seem to realize that not disclosing the fact that he was on it before all testing makes him look as guilty as sin.

No way he forgot to reveal his medical procedure cause it is to intrusive.
                That's where he f@#ked up at. Should have said something.

Originally posted by flint View Post
                i agree with peterson. i have never seen a testosterone pellet throw a punch.if what was in his system is against the rules then thst fine. punish him and lets move on. but i want somebody to show me a testosterone pellet with a boxing glove on it throwing a punch. khan got his amateurish fighting ass whoopped and ran like a sissy.
                If he really was PEDing, Amir would have gotten KTFO. Anyway, Khan is a professional amateur, plain & simple.......

Originally posted by Eliq20 View Post
                Man you're the dumbest blogger on here!!! i guess the roids didnt help baseball players recover faster. I guess the roids swung the bat for Sosa, Barry, Mark, A-Rod and the rest of the roid era players. Youre DUMB!!! Im
                PEDs have nothing to do with hand-eye coordination, which is TOTALLY different........

Originally posted by Hilis View Post
                As much as I hate to, gotta agree with Khan on this one. Bottom line is that Peterson had illegal substances in his system at the time of the fight, the fight should be ruled a no contest and the belts returned to Khan.
                I agree - he should have disclosed it before the fight went down. You just don't "forget" that you had to travel from DC to Vegas for a procedure. You just don't.....

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                Well, i guess he went for tests in the first place cos he was lethargic and felt like an 80 year old. After taking the pellets he felt like BH, so of course they helped him have a tough fight with khan.
                LOL. Like I said earlier, if it really would have given him an edge, he would have KHTFO....

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                If you take shots at Khan in this thread then you are a disgrace and shouldnt call yourself a boxing fan period!!!
                PLEASE - STOP!

Originally posted by FirePunch View Post
                yes it did it helped you take ortiz's punches too
                Really? How do you know this? You sound reallly "smart" right now.....

Comment

if the power pellets didn't help him beat Khan, then stop taking them power pellets and let's see how your career goes. And when / if you get a rematch with Khan, don't use the power pellets.

Comment

Working...
                  X