Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Peterson: The Pellets Didn't Help Me Beat Amir Khan!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Junior welterweight champion Lamont Peterson is refusing to bow to calls from Amir Khan to surrender his IBF and WBA titles. The American was due to meet Khan on May 19 in a rematch of their light-welterweight clash, which Peterson won by controversial circumstances in December.

[Click Here To Read More]
    Was it the hometown ref and judges, or what it the man in the hat?

Comment

yea right Cheaterson... Thats Like saying i put a condom on it didnt pop and my girl still got pregnant. GTFO you fool.

Comment

Peterson lost my respect, man up and own up to your responsibilities and take all the consequences that are coming your way. You know what your taking as an athlete and if you dont, thats still your fault for not knowing and should always know what your taking in! People are not stupid and when you dont own up to your actions, people will continue not to respect you for that! Cmon on Peterson! just come out and say you did take them to try and get an edge in performance, and people will respect you for atleast being an honest and then make a comeback. (Sugar Shane for example).

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
          You didn't beat Amir Khan...
          Well said. Khan is undefeated.

Comment

u know u took them & admitted it & I hope they suspend ur ass 4 life you cheat & pretender...& ur bro 2 as he knew...

Comment

i agree with peterson. i have never seen a testosterone pellet throw a punch.if what was in his system is against the rules then thst fine. punish him and lets move on. but i want somebody to show me a testosterone pellet with a boxing glove on it throwing a punch. khan got his amateurish fighting ass whoopped and ran like a sissy.

Comment

Dear Mr. PEDerson,
                We are still waiting for medical results showing that you do indeed suffer from low T levels but instead we get some bs ass letter from your "doctor." Also, if you do not like cheats why did you try to hide it in the first place and always switch up your stories?

PS
                You are a fkin FRAUD.

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
                  i agree with peterson. i have never seen a testosterone pellet throw a punch.if what was in his system is against the rules then thst fine. punish him and lets move on. but i want somebody to show me a testosterone pellet with a boxing glove on it throwing a punch. khan got his amateurish fighting ass whoopped and ran like a sissy.
                  Another ignorant Fool

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
                    Well said. Khan is undefeated.

Even if you take away the Peterson fight how is Kahn undefeated?

Comment

peterson cheated. khan still lost. those magical testosterone pellets arent the only reason khan looked like shlt. what about his other fights where he looked exactly the same? were those guys on the "pellet juice" lmao. do you guys even know what testosterone does? do we know if it was enanthate? or cypionate? or propionate? was it to make weight? to get stronger? no one knows and no one will. only thing people will do is listen to khan cry (though he does have grounds to complain) and drag petersons name thru the mud (which he deserves), but the fact remains khan is still khan, and peterson beat him, and woulda beat him again. that is all...

Comment

Working...
                      X